The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW.... um, the next one

I think we have enough... and he has to assign roles and stuff like that, and it would be difficult if you have more people come in once people's characters have been established and yeah.

I understand your closing deggy.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katz patiently copies and pastes for Deg. B)

Are the PMs OOC or in?

If the PMs are IC, can we then claim to be a certain role?

Are the wolves allowed, then, any level of discussion of tactics?

If someone claims in the game thread to be baner/seer, can that be henceforth discussed in PMs? Like, "If you're the seer, what have you seen?"

Oh. Cause you said we couldn't claim to be baner or seer OOC for any reason. I guess PMs are exempt from that. PMs are basically OOC (or IC if desired) ways to communicate where lying and cheating and so forth is allowed... right?

Sure. I'm ready to start whenever Sir Deggy desires.

*runs away from possible wrath*

(Sorry, I'm in an odd playful mood).

Also stands for

Who Wants Jack Daniels :D

;)

uh, Nave, DUCK! HERE COMES A LIGHTNING BOLT! *ducks and hides himself, trying not to get fried with his buddy Nave*
Actually I was hoping the Duff Man would appear :D

alright who brought Simpsons into the picture? now that would be an interesting WW game.

i guess, we could close the sign up sheet, dont see much of a reason for it though, i doubt more than one or two people would sign up now that the main group has.

as far as i know there is no limit to who you can post so if you wanna try to talk to everyone go ahead

Merelas, id be glad to be yur friend. a guy can always use more friends, there less likely to kill him.

speaking of which, how are the lynching going to work here? i mean in a high school setting actual deaths seem a little innappropriate. does that mean dead characters get sent to detention or even worse... expelled.

id like to heare from our mod on that question myself

Edited by MeThinksUFoolish

I think I might be friends with Katz - I'm such a [you-know-what]up that she wouldn't think I pity her (at least, thats how I would put the logic), and oddly enough I like her, despite the fact that she messes with the bully, who I'm also distant sorta friends with, in that we often share our drugs...

I guess I'd know the techie guy, since thats one of the few afterschool activities I do, because the Stagecraft teacher recruited me into it. I'd know him, but I probably wouldn't be his close friend. Anyone who's a secret stoner (the kind you wouldn't suspect) probably knows me too :P - PM me if thats your slant.

Edited by HappyBuddha

Yeah, Buddha's got the idea.. I'd be friends with anyone that doesn't instantly treat me "too nice". You will all know your characters better than I, so tell me here if you think you pass the test - and would want to be her friend.

I'm getting the idea that my character isn't actually going to be a very nice person. She will misconstrue almost anything. However, if you manage to treat her sufficiently normal that she likes you, she will (then and only then) accept occasional offers of help. On the topic of the bullies, perhaps they didn't actually beat her up but just give her trouble a lot. If they did beat her up, then probably they got in trouble for it, and then Jaquie (am I spelling that normally?) would have gotten angry that they got in trouble and not her because she's blind, thereby causing a big kerfluffle with the principal and teachers and probably we don't want to get into that.

I forgot to mention earlier, she's got a laptop with headphones for reading and writing so she doesn't have her own assistant.

Are we all in the same grade? Class? It would be easier if we could all assume that we know to some degree everyone involved.

Foolish: That might just be a trade secret ;) I was about to ask that earlier, but it might be wiser to just wait and see.

So, what's the musical this year?

Godspell or Grease?

As if there's another one that high schools do.

Although, I saw 'little shop of horrors' at the local this year.

And, calling all christians.

Any players show up for the daily impomptu prayer meeting every lunch?

It can't be scheduled, it has to be spontaneous, because scheduled prayer is against the rules, but spontaneous is free speech.

Wow, guess I'm an activist christian guy now.

We need to form up our cliques.

Also, I need a buddy of a gay to RP a scenario involving that buddy and a buddy of Mathew John.

PM me so we can set it up.

More later,

Vahktang

Edited by Vahktang

How about Xavier Collegiate, from the town of Xavier. It would be a little less obvious homage to the X-Men :D

I've never even heard of Godspell, man. Our school did do Grease, though, so you're not totally out to lunch :P Not that I'm in it... but Little Shop of Horrors sounds like a good one for you guys to put on... I'd totally go! B)

Our school mascot should be a wolf. Or at least a wolverine.

C'mon... the Xavier Wolverines? How cool is that? And it's a little bit like a wolf, besides being the only animal other than humans to hunt for sport, so they're even one up on wolves.