The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday!

Peredhil

Ayshela bustles through the door to the Birthday Room, pleased to find it set with comfy chairs surrounded by piles of books and stacks of CDs with personal players atop them. One end of the room has a large screen TV with game consoles hooked up and a large selection of games ready to play.

Moving over to the refreshments area, she sets out punch, coffee, tea, sodas, and her very best special magical cake, guaranteed that each slice will be the recipient's favorite flavour.

All else well in hand, she begins to hang the streamers and banners, wishing both Alaeha and Yuki Kokoro the happiest of Happy Birthdays!

A very happy birthday, both of you, with warm birthday huggles! =)

Yay! Thank you to everyone!

Thus far, my birthday's been pretty good. Weird dreams that jump from climbing over a large sized hole to get into bed to an interview with the two authors of a book that was sitting on the bed are always fun. :)

(Can't speak for Yuki, though)

*Big Hugs to All*

Thank you everyone! *runs and huggles everyone in the room, with a special huggle for Alaeha* I've never found anyone who shares my birthday 'til now. My day has been pretty good and has the possibility of getting even better now that school is over.

*goes over to the game stations and starts wading through games* Have a wonderful time at the party everybody! ^_^

~ On a side note, swim practice and school work have been taking up large chunks of my time so I'll be commenting much more rarely, but I do still drop by to see what's going on and hopefully things will taper off a bit soon.~

Wyvern rushes into the Cabaret Room upon hearing the words "party" and "magical flavor cake," dragging in a pinata carved into the shape of Ja Rule (though full of AoA chocolate rather than crap) and several shiny party hats along with him. Turning towards Alaeha and grinning, the overgrown lizard hands her a book entitled "101 Heavy Metal Spellsongs," noting that it contains songs that produce steel statues and tanks amongst other things. Winking to her, the overgrown lizard proceeds to wish her a very happy birthday and then turns to Yuki Kokoro. Approaching the second birthday girl quietly, the overgrown lizard nudges her lightly with a scaly elbow and whispers:

"Pssst... be on the lookout for that appreciation thread some time in the fairly near future, and thanks for all of your commitment. Have a very happy birthday!"

Having said this, the overgrown lizard bows to both Alaeha and Yuki before prancing off to help himself to generous portions of magical cake and competitive gaming, carefully tucking a list of cheat codes into his back pocket...

;-)

OOC: Happy birthday, Yuki Kokoro and Alaeha! :) I hope that everything went very well for the two of you... I gave both of you birthday shouts on my radio show. :)