The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday!

Peredhil

Happy Birthday indeed. Expect really good years this year for the both of you - you're both wearing prime numbers for a while. 31 and 23 are Significant number for a number of reasons in my life, and you've both taken on an increased glow in my mind's eye just for having those ages.

Notice that when taken together, 31 & 23 have two 3s, and the 1 & 2 add up to a third 3 - giving 3 threes, which is altogether nifty, and means that taken together, any combination of the four digits will be divisible by 3.

Written in YYYYMMDD format as 20040131, the resulting date is divisible by 29 - also a neato prime number.

The cube root of 31 is a quick and dirty approximation of Pi out to a couple of places.

But I digress. Whether rambling about Charlie Tuna and Chicken of the Sea, or about the shiny writings of the mystical Sorciere, you both have inspired a fondness in me - beyond that which I gain normally and easily, leading me to think that we three are meant to be friends quite happily.

Happy Birthday. :)

-Peredhil

Alice is giving finishing touches to a huge cake, while Celes is seated at a table, writing wishes in Signe and Sorcière's birthday card.

- MEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

The Troubabdour looks down on her left and sees Carbone who's standing on her rear paws while her front ones are pushing on her mistress' thigh. The feline's eyes were pleading as if she really wants something.

- Allright, come over here.

Celes grabs her cat and puts the pet on her lap. Carbone purs as Celes strokes her soft head. Meanwhile, Alice walks out of the kitchen, carrying the cake with the waitresses' help on a rolling tray.

- Everything is ready, Madame!

Then Alice notice Carbone's presence and is a bit annoyed

- Madame! Having the cats in the Cafe is not serious!

- Don't worry, Alice., Celes replies calmly, Sweet Carbone is only interested to be on my lap and besides, I've just finish to write the wish cards.

Celes puts both wish cards, who are magically animated, in their respective envelope, grabs Carbone and leads her staff out of the Cafe.

- MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!, the feline protest

OOC: Happy birthday Sorcière and Signe. I wish you both a year full of joy and good surprises.

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes! Peredhil, I feel that we have a future yet undiscovered also and look forward to exploring it. Wren, hugs to also my dear friend, loving arms are always best around someone, thank you. Zool, Gwaihir, Alaeha and Ayshela, thank you kindly for the best wishes! Celes, what a wonderful greeting, thank you for the visions you gave me :D Sabre, I like the way you are right now, I always liked you this way, ty for the wishes, hugs to you.

Ohhhhhhhhh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIGNE!!! hehe :woot: