The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf Vol.I: Back To Romania

*talking gently to Sabre*

Saving the people is too big a responsibility for just one person, drunk or sober. We all shared the last vote... *sigh* Don't blame yourself, Sabre. We are together on all this. C'mon, Venturi is already signaling us to go to bed. Nave, you coming? Or want a last pint?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night grows cold. Venturi and several of his men huddle around a fire outside for warmth... But the illusion is shattered!

They hear timbers bend and break from inside! Venturi and the rest quickly hack at the doors to get in! A scuffle is enduring.

They rush up the stairs to see an aftermath of carnage in Mira's room. Mirs looks ruffled but unhurt.

"My gods" he say's, breathing heavily "It was... gahstly..."

"Did you see who it could of been?" began Venturi "Search the other rooms men!"

"No. Just a large feral wolf."

Von Muncie saunters up the stairs.

"We won't find the wolf so easily. Dawn has broken. I hope you are all prepared to vote again..."

(OOC: The wolf was baned! Good luck all.)

Tanny comes down, her face showing something like hope.

A respite... at least.

*looks around until finding Mira*

I do have to apologize to you, Mira... and I thank whoever it was who protected you.

*sighs* Ah, Nave... as we're both here... if you want I'll pour that drink to you now. And for those who prefer, breakfast's coming soon. *disappears into the kitchen*

Reappears some time later, serving breakfast around before sitting herself down.

*musing*

So few of us here... Mira's innocent... would believe Sabre is, also... unless there was some devious scheme going around Degenero's death.

So...

*looks at Nave, asking softly*

Please Nave... is there a way out? For both of us, or just one of us as you implied yesterday night?

OOC: not accusing yet! Tanny and I want to hear first ;)

We have to vote still though.

Its time for the Banner to step forward and announce themselves as the banner. We still have a shot at this now. Banner step forward and reveal yourself. That way we will know who not to lynch. Simple as that.

Edited by Nave

Tanny? You're the banner? If no one else steps forward to claim the mantle, then I will pledge my spear to you Tanny.

Make sure you bane yourself this coming night.

I will hold off on making my vote for now. I wish to give everyone else a chance to come in. I have already said I will stick next to Saber.

That leaves two options. Mira or Spider.

Unless someone else wants to claim to be the baner?

Mira looks at Tanuchan, his eyes seething with rage.

"Liar! It was by my own hand that I stand before you this morning. I protected myself from the wolf, and I won't let you weasel your way out of the gallows that wait for you. You are the remaining wolf, I'd bet my own life on it. Only the wolf would try to damn his fellow to save his own mangey skin. If I hang by nightfall I'll see to that you hang as well."

OOC: Tanuchan

Edited by Mira

Saber I know you dont know if I'm the wolf or not. Just go with your gut ok? I trust you.

Mira, I expected you to claim to be the banner. Im not disputing your claim. Should you survive the lynching, I suggest you bane yourself again.

Spider, you're the only person left to post. Do you too wish to claim to be the banner?

For now I'm going to go with Mira on this. I've been having my suspicions about you for a few nights now Tanny.

Sorry but you get my vote!

Of course Mira, you should know, if Tanny isn't the wolf, since you claimed to be the banner, you must be the wolf. And I hope, if not me, someone skewers you with this spear! If Tanny isn't the wolf that is...

***Raises spear***

Everybody got suspicious of everybody else. I expected you to be suspicious of me, Nave, as I'm sure you know I suspect you also. Sabre is the only one here that is supposedly innocent... I'd rather he is but I'm also prepared if the isn't.

Now, you have some choices... I want to remind you that I've been here and voted as requested, contrary to... some. What are the possibilities that I am the real Baner or that I claimed to be the baner to protect him and grant more chance to us? And the possibilities of Mira being a desperate wolf, or the baner being silent just bidding his time?

I remind you that Mira has some fair reason to have a grudge against me, for I voted on him for the first three days. I first suspected his behaviour and also because he was an outsider. But then, he being so silent even to defend himself... got my doubts and unfortunately directed my suspicions to Damon. May have been a mistake if Mira's the wolf... or not, if he's innocent.

I will say also that... a baner baning himself for four nights is... *stops, shrugs* Well, everyone wants to survive. Cannot blame it on anyone.

As I said, some choices.

Edit OOC No voting... yet.

Edited by Tanuchan

I would not blame anyone for protecting themselves. Because that means they are here now. With the banner here and two people claiming to be the banner, we know one of them must be lying and the wolf has been lying to us the whole game.

With today and tomorrow available for us to lynch, we should get the wolf. The odds are in our favor now, thanks to the banner protecting Mira.

Vote for Tanny still

Point taken about survival... and for the odds being favorable to us. But then you can't blame it on me for wanting to survive a lynching; I'd rather be killed by a wolf than by people with whom I've been sharing a lifetime!

And I didn't expect you to change your vote either, Nave... it's much better than being the target, it's safer... right? Then... it seems that we must wait for another's decision.

*turns to Sabre*

If you think I'm the wolf, then there's nothing else I can do -- I tried my best. If you think I'm not, then I'll vote with you. I don't really think it's Mira, despite my initial votings; he may be the baner or not... but as for wolf, I'd suspect Nave more than him.

*gently*

And in this I agree with Nave... go with your guts, Sabre. There's no reason working here anymore.

OOC: No prblem really with being dead. I haven't been on the computer for almost a week, so I couldn't defend myself, but in my absence I suppose it left me open for improvisation. Though I should note my character wouldn't have drawn a weapon, but let's just say he was obscenely drunk.

*shrugs* To be sober, with such a heavy decision on my head. I need a drink.

Nave, you've trusted me for a long time, but I don't trust people.

Tanny, you.. well, I don't trust you either.

and Mira, of course I don't trust you.

To cast my vote, I shall go with Nave... You are too quiet for my likings. Much too scared and fragile. I believe a viciousness lurks inside you.

OOC.. Vote for Nave. Sorry

Who is to say who's the true wolf here? No one of us four trusts the other, that is clear. We're all trying to survive. If you want to call me wolf because I'd rather live, then all of us are wolves!

*sighs, shakes her head*

Maybe we are. Wolves, all. A week ago... we were all friends. With small grudges but friends anyway. We'd protect the other's back without being asked. Look at what we do now... we'd backstab each other to be sure he'd not kill us. Wolf? One of us, by nature, certainly. But all have become wolves through the darkness we bring in us. The true wolf is at least following its nature... it's more innocent than us. We took lives for suspicion only. It's disgusting. Dying by the claws of a wolf is cleaner than this!

*glares*

So we wait. At night it'll be over.