The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf Vol.I: Back To Romania

OOC Who voted for Mira? I think we only have 5 players left and Spider hasnt voted yet?

IC

Saber think about it. We have 2 people claiming to be the banner. One of them is lying. Thats the best lead we have. Either vote Tanny or Mira. Then, IF the person was an innocent, the other can be lynched tomorrow. If you lynch me you will lose that chance because you'll only be able to lynch one of the two of them.

But go with what you want.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC 5 votes? :huh:

IC *to Sabre*

A reasonable argument... either for an innocent or for a wolf. He knows that just you shifting votes will keep the tie but without him as a target for double lynching...

*resigned* I will still tie my vote to Sabre's, for it's understandable that I don't want to die by your hands. *looks at Nave* Claws, maybe... not hands anyway.

OOC edit Provided that Sabre don't shift votes to me, sure... :P

Edited by Tanuchan

(OOC:Whoops! My bad. There was no vote for Mira. But right now, EVERYONE DIES!)

There is no compromise. All in the room get up and gesture at either Nave or Tanuchan.

"Come now!" says Venturi "This cannot continue like this. We must make a desicion."

Tanuchan eyes the room coldly.

"Yes, that is very true... I guess there is no way we can stop it then..."

Tanuchan's eyes turn blood red. She begins to grow to a monsterous size as fangs and claws are bared! Venturi quickly raises his sword as the beast approaches. Nave sinks his other spear into the beast.

"WAIT YOUR TURN!" snarls the beast. Tanuchan picks up the spear and flings it across the room. Nave flies into the wall, slightly dazed. Venturi makes a connecting slash.

"Die beast, I can't believe it was you all this time!" Venturi yells.

"Oh, I may have let several live, but you've killed my mate, and for that you must die... The pack never forgets..."

A sharp *TWANG* is heard. But Tanuchan quickly spins around and grasps the crossbow bolt.

"RaaarghH!!!" she yells as th bolt clatters to the floor, glinting in the light of dusk.

"You'll get tour chance too Muncie," and with that, Tanuchan thrusts out at Venturi with a meaty claw. Blood sprays on the best as Venturi slides down the far wall. She grimaces as admires her work, but it is cut short as she feels another sharp stick in her side.

Nave has plunged his spear in deeper. With a mighty grunt he holds the wolf aloft. Tanuchan scrambles for purchase, but finds none, so she begin's to tear at her attacker.

"MUNCIE!" coughs up Nave, blood trickling from his houth "HURRY!"

Mira throws a bag at Tanuchan. The bag explodes into a white powder. She howls in pain and struggles to break off the spear. Von Muncie aims carefully...

A bolt explodes from Tanuchan's chest, just inches from Nave's face. Tanuchan twitches and slumps down. Nave falls to his knees, his spear breaks over the wieght of the dead werewolf.

"Lords!" exclaimed Mira, as he rushed over to Nave "Get the doctor, quick!"

"No," gasped Nave "Too... late... just... get Novak. Hm, It's all in your hands now Mira. I'm sorry it had to be like this..."

And with that he died. Mira solomnly shut Nave's eyes.

"You should of told me earlier." scolded Von Muncie "If you knew the art of wolfsbane we could of protected them."

"I tried." said Mira "I tried very hard, but my stores were low. And I was frightened like the rest. If I were to reveal myself I would of been killed in an instant."

Von Muncie looked at the carnage.

"Yes, I guess we're both to blame. But now the horror has passed. We must rebuild, for the sake of thier families if nothing else."

"Agreed."

The moon rose high in the night. But for some, the sun also rose.

(OOC: That's all folks! I'll get a new signup started soon. The next volume will feature your choice of settings! I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to discuss and put feedback here.)

HA!! I knew it! :) I really had been suspecting you Tanny for a couple nights but werent sure if you were the banner or the wolf :P

Well played Tanny :)

And everyone as well. Mira you did the right thing to protect yourself :)

I had a real good time everyone :D

I'll sign up for the next round. Lets hope we get even more people :D

Nave

Great game and roleplay everybody!! :lol: I could feel Nave's glare from his glum posts... and Mira's anger! It was really good! :)

It was fun playing the wolf, but very difficult for me since you killed Deg by chance in the very beginning. And as my first wolf ever, I'm glad I could bring it to this point. :) If I had not been foiled by Bane, I think I had a chance of at least bringing it to a stalemate between me and the baner... Telling the truth, Mira being the baner got me surprised (quite shocked :P); I was betting on Nave. So I really thought I had been baned that night, so I claimed to be the baner.

Dean, thank you for Tanny's death scene :) I see also that she spared Sabre, who voted against Nave - I would have asked so from you. And thanks so much for bearing with my talkative self :blush::)

I had LOADS of fun !! Thank you all and bear (not wolf... :rolleyes: ) hugs to each and all!

Oh, I'll be signing up for next round, too. Just hope you don't go after me in first round thinking to get a wolf... :P

Tanny :flower:

Why, thank you m'lady Celes :blush:

It was fun RPing with you, you caught so well the kind of relationship I was imagining between Tanny the barmaid and Lady Celes the inn's owner! It was really a shame I was the wolf and *had* to kill you!! :(

As two women in Feudal Japan (my vote too for the next) maybe we'll have chance to do something like that... just hope you won't be a wolf... lol

Getting the seer was a complete surprise for us. Deg's merit as he suggested it :) It was a shame he got lynched next... You're a dangerous lady... :P

But I do have some ideas also on my character for next... hope it works!

Edited by Tanuchan