The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Ghost

Tasslehoff

Well hello all.. I just wanted to drop a quick note saying " Hi and all is well ", cause Its been forever since I stopped by... Hopefully someone remembers me... HmMm. I dont know what to really say but its been a long ride and I cant wait to go home for Christmas Exodus! Well ciao all.. Will try to stop by sometime soon.

The air around the kender moves slightly and a breeze gathers near his ears,. Within the movement of the breeze are the syllabic cadences of the quiet, measured speaking of a hastily composed welcome back:

It is the season of returns,

or so it would seem,

and so we meet,

once more my friend,

old members both

yet new arrivals here

within this place

of words and posts

with the fading of

summer into snow.

ic: It is good to see you again, Tassle, however briefly!

I hope all is going well with you.

Wyvern cheers as he greets Tasslehof, handing the Kender a tall glass of Bruteweiser booze with a pink umbrella sticking out of it along with a sequel to the book he had given him when he had initially left, entitled "101 More Silly Creative Walks: the Veteran Joggers Edition." Having done this, the overgrown lizard adjusts the ruffled color of the Kender's penguin suite and "refills" his already full glass, happily wishing him a warm welcome back.

OOC: Welcome back, Tasslehof! :) Excellent to hear that you're safe and sound.

OF course I am still alive. No way Basic could keep me down..too long.. Ha ha.. Right now I am in Technical Training to go work on C-135 somewhere in this world. Things are a bit crazy right now.. I will heading home tomorrow and that will be big. I will probably leaving home and coming back to Texas a different man though.. Thinking about proposing to my girl. Havent quite decided. A lot is up in the air. Hopefully I will be able to check in more often and what not.. Talk to you later folks. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tosses off a lazy salute of respect and then hugs Tass'.

Seriously, I'm really proud of you. You're making decisions of thought, not just emotion, and adjusting fire as you go. Thank you for checking in and remember you can always email or PM us if you want to vent or ask advice.

-P