The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Definitions #3

Ayshela

OH! It's Monday again! (and i think i missed a Monday, too)

Let's see, what would be visual enough to give good writing material, but ambiguous enough to give a variety of responses?

hrmm.

oh! i know! and topically appropriate, too!

This week's definition is Storm Clouds

Storm Clouds : A disturbance looking for a place to happen.

Alternate definition: Highly charged collection of condensed water vapours forming dark ominous shapes often discharging vast amounts of energy and accompanied by strong winds and heavy rainfall/hail.

Storm Clouds remind me of God's power, and hint of rainbows to come, God's promise.

They bring the hope of the moist high winds in which I love to wander and feel the occasional spat of rain on my face.

They provide an ever changing tapestry of shapes and figures, many hued whites greys and blacks, fertile misty canvas on which my imagination paints images and stories.

I kinda like storm clouds, despite the near strikes of lightnings, wading through flooded streets, and all the damage. I see the wreckage on the ground around me, but my thoughts just

keep

getting

drawn

back

up

Storm Clouds: Blankets of cotton that become too saturated with God's tears (For he is sad of how our society is diminishing into hate, and sin) that become too wet, and the excess tears fall down to Earth. And the wind comes when God blows his nose.

:fairy:

Edited by Zariah