The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

The Fall Ball

Ayshela

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the very moment that Celes was about to leave the bar, cuddling Ozymandias/Cambronne in her arms, Stick manages to make his way right in front of her.

- Good evening, Lady Celes. I hope that your luckier than anybody else.

Celes smiles at him although she couldn't help notice Stick's veggie hands.

- I know what you mean. I hope you have no other inconvenience than these... Wyvern should stop toying with such magic.

The Troubadour recalls her scattered Sylphs and they resumed their beads shape and swirling patterns. She then puts the elder/cat on a seat and she pays attention over Stick's hands.

- I'll try to do my best to restore your hands.

- You don't have to do this! I just wanted to do a nice chat with you.

- Restoring your hands and chatting are not mutually exclusive.

The Lady closes her eye and a blue magical smoke envelops the Pointy one's hands. Slowly, although painfully, the carrots shapes into fingers and palm. After a long moment, Stick's hands are normal while swollen by the painful process.

- I apologies for the disconfort. Your hands will be healthy in a hour.

- No need to apologies. I've got my hands back and its all that matters. Thank you so much.

Meanwhile, Ozy wonders how he can communicate with Celes because, there's no way for her to know that her cat is not his usual self, unless she intentionnally peer in a crystal ball, scrying his mind.

- THE CRYSTAL BALL!!! That's it! Cambronne must know where it is! Allright buddy you'll guide me.

After Cambronne rubs on his mistress and jumps down on the floor, Ozy forces the cat away from the snakes an over his mistress' quarters.

Just as Salinye was contemplating whether she could cast magic from her new reptilian form an odd sensation swept over her. She had the feeling of being sucked backwards through a great tunnel. The room whooshed by her in blurry streams until suddenly all was still. Closing her eyes to steady herself wondering what new magics had overcome her this time she swallows and reopens her eyes. Color. She could see in color again. It took her a few moments to realize she was in her own body again. Confusion further swept over her. Why am I on the ground? The bitter salty taste in her mouth made her unclench her jaw releasing Tamaranis’ hand. Touching the wet drops upon her chin she looked down at her fingers to see his blood upon them and pales horrified. How could such a beautiful night go so strange so suddenly?

• 3 weeks later...

Regel surveys the chaos all around him and smiles. It had been an interesting evening to say the least. He glanced around and finally located the hostess Ayshela. As he approached the intuitive Ayshela spoke "Your leaving?" Regel smiled embraced his hostess and kissed her on both cheeks "Yes, I am but not without a proper goodbye. I have had a wonderful time and thank you for the invitation. The hour grows late for me and I am sure that the younger ones here will be keeping you busy for quite a while longer" Ayshela smiled and rolled her eys at the chaos behind her. "Thank you for coming Regel." In a quiet and somber tone Regel replied " It has been entirely my pleasure." The stroll into the cool evening air was a striking contrast to ballroom. The moon's silver rays illuminated his path and the walk home began.

Edited by Regel