"Who am I?"

I do not know,
and I do not trust
anyone to answer it
least of all me..

[01 oktober 2003, Leverkusen]

Edited by Appy

Thanks for your comment, Loki

Heh and thank you for nit-picking too, it is indeed "truthful" (I still don't get when it's one l and when 2... someone able to explain maybe?)

About 'therefor' or 'therefore', I checked merriam-webster on those and these are the definitions:

Therefor

: for or in return for that <ordered a change and gave his reasons therefor>

Therefore

1 a : for that reason : CONSEQUENTLY b : because of that c : on that ground

2 : to that end

I'm therefore (;)) keeping my 'therefor' since I think it is sufficient and I believe that this part of the definition; in return for that, fits perfectly into the poem.. better then the definition of 'therefore' in my mind :)

babble babble *giggle*... thanks again loki, I've learned something new now. There's definitly the possibility that a different way of spelling has big influence on meaning, I'm going to have to keep that in mind ^_^

EDIT: *sigh* offcourse even I see that both definitions are the same in that their meanings are the same.. I still like the Idea that "my" 'therefor' means; in return for that... just a little thing I saw after I re-read my post. Appy out.

Edited by Appy

well... after drawing that in, where to begin to respond. i think its the best poem i have read by you appy. the repetition works nicely, and although formatting is a small thing, it is effective. only one question. when are we gonna get some happier topics!!!!!?!?!

hehe, good work appy.

Grand read Appy - great layout. Regarding when 2 "l"'s are used and when one "l" is used I haven't figured that one out either so look forward to an elder's reponse on the thinking behind that.

Personally I believe in poetic licence - spell the words whatever the hell way feels good, long as peoepl can still understand them sure then what is the problem? Heh!

:wolf:

• 3 years later...