The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Uh oh, here comes another one....

Happy birthday, Silexion. *makes reverent bow* I am only a young one-*cringes at her lack of tact* Not to say that you aren't young, but I'm only seventeen (as of a week and two days ago...) and needless to say, everyone over the age of twenty-one is old to a 17-year old. *ducks thrown objects* Well, I'll shut my big mouth now...happy birthday! Ignore everything else I said, please!

Salinye pulls her arms to herself tighter as she was wheeled down the hallway of the Pen in her cramped temporary prison by Peredhil. Knocking on the side of her container he whispered loud enough for her to hear through the walls "Okay, we're about to enter the Cabaret."

"Alright then," I whispered back wishing I could scratch my back. Note to self, this costume itches. The wizardess' prison began to move again. She could hear the murmur of voices hush as peredhil entered the room with her. She waited until she heard the signal.

"Beeeeeeng" went the sound of the harmonica.

Without further waiting salinye jumped up through the paper top of the giant cake dressed in a candle costume smiling at Silexion and began leading the room in song.

"Happy birthday to youuuuuu. Happy birthday to youuuuuuu. Happy birthday dear Silexionnnnnnn. Happy birtday to YOUUUUUUUUUUU.

~Salinye :butterfly:

LOL Wants to note that she ENTIRELY missed the "THIRTY EIGHT" thread and happily encourages any mod to move this to that thread. *grins sheepishly* It was the candle costume, it frazzled mah brain.

*coughs embarrassed* Um...yeah, I put my well wishes in another thread by mistake errr...luck of the creative?

Happy Birthday. *throws a shoe at Elwen as she ducks* 38 is HARDLY old. My parents are nearly 50 and still have children in school! Life doesn't really begin until the children are grown THEN you can really have fun!!

[Edit: Tzimfemme dusts the topic title "Thirty-Eight" with clear glitter, puts the errant posts into Rydia's hands, and points her at the direction of the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny. . .]