The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Newbie...

*a rather dirty elf comes down the hall. He is wiping his face with his arms, but this only rubs the dirt in.*

Kasamandre, you should read my essay in the assembly room. If you knew something about them you wouldn't think they'd hurt.

Oh, didn't see you there *extends a muddy hand to Ashton, but goes on not even noticing if it's taken*. Hello, how are you, welcome. Come visit me some time at the Wiggly Cabbage patch! *he grins*

*Gwaihir nods and turns to walk into a wall, then rubbing his face where it hit and shaking his head disturbedly he manages to walk down the hall safely*

Gwaihir--always trying to improve Human-Cabbage relations

Hey there! Welcome to the Pen :)

A tale black cat rubs his sides on AshtonBlades' legs

Don't mind Cambronne too much, he always greets visitor that way.

A smaller but chubbier stripped grey and black cat sees the newcomer and runs away in a frenzy as if her life depended on it

Errr... don't mind Carbone neither, she always run away from anyone she's unfamiliar with. She'll come back in an half-hour. :rolleyes:

Yeah! If you think Wiggly Cabbages don't hurt people, try attacking one sometime!! :P

Also, Gwai, I was reading your Encyclopedia and I noticed there was no information on how a Wiggly Cabbage tastes. If you need testers, I'm sure I could help. :D

shrod in nicely fitted forest green tunic with a dark blue cloak... The 30ish SM Quest strolles in...

Greetings, I am SM Quest, envoy of Revery the dreamlost.

The dreamlost sends his warmest regards and bids you a great welcome.

Revery regrets that he could not meet you in person, because he is currently involved with the slaying of a rather large beast know only as The Dreaded Writer's Block.

...pauseing for a moment, the Envoy tilts his head up as if listening to someone or something far off, then nodds

Ah, Revery's apprentice Fountain also sends his regards. However he is similarly detained. For he is presently involved in a quest of his own. If memory serves, our last formal communique from him, had him quite literally falling over a furious yet beautiful Crow type girl. Revery is not amused, and Castle has simply gone to pieces in shock.

Pausing once more, SM Quest takes on the listening pose again. After a moment his brow seems to furrow in agitation."

Castle it seems would also like to offer a greating of welcome:

The envoy pulls our a mirror reflecting the image a grand yet dark castle, Shimmering about in patches, the vision of the great stonework fade in and out from opaque to barely visible then back to opaque. It's walls seem high and solid for one second then hollow and maluable the next. And at the center stands one lone tower.

Staring in amazement the Castle seems to Hop, yes Hop... not once but twice, then it bounces, like a child, off the recoil of the 2nd hop into a what 'It' percieves to be a great mud puddle, what we would call a lake. Peering closer into the mirror the struction seems to shudder a bit, then nuzzle a nearby grove of trees... The single tower of the fortress seems to crane up and up as if looking at something, then does a sort of half tilt

Loosely translated:

"Hi, who you again? how you? ...oh, who smells like cabbage?"

SM Quest lets out a rather loud "Hrrmmp," then quietly mutters, "silly ghost" under his breath...

Once again Welcome to the mighty pen...and do have fun.

With that, like light from a candle's flame slowly extingished, the Envoy fades from sight,.

revery

the dreamlost

"hehe"

the dream continues...

Edited by reverie

Alright! Maybe if we serious writers united, we could rule the world! But that wouldn't work, since we all enjoy sitting in our corners in La La Land so much more. *sigh* I'm torn between global domination and just making my own globe. :yuiwink:

Anyway, welcome! Boy, I sure miss the old Sonic 'board friendly newbie roasts. Mine was so fun...

*throws some Welcome confetti and dances out*

:lol: =a short figure wearing a trenchcoat going down to her ankles runs in, waving insanely= =in her hand is a bottle of mountain dew, the other holds a tattered composition covered in stickers= Hi! I'm new...having "joined" [Right word, yes?] after finding this site from looking over my best friend's shoulder. For those who know me in real life, I'll let YOU find out who I am...For those who don't, here's a word of "wisdom" said by one of my friends...he's cool...and he's around here SOMEWHERE.

Flaming butterflies don't go well with baked potatoes....

=insane hobbit goes running out, flapping her arms like a penguin trying to take flight=

~:raven: Autumn Sun

Edited by autumn_sun

Of course there is no information on how Wiggly Cabbages taste, my guesses are:

a) Noone managed to keep the will to eat one after a whole patch has messed with their minds.

B) If anyone ever did manage it he/she must have been brainwashed by the rest of the patch.

Edited by Tyrion