The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Graffiti!

Peredhil

Peredhil enters laughing so hard he's red in the face.

So I'm looking at the Pen, and I see this crayon scrawl. He begins chortling.

Then I see the post in the Assembly Room about it...

I can hardly wait so see what she has planned!

---

Rune!!!

My suggestion for this is that you post a new thing every few days, and then update your graffiti accordingly.

He frowns and taps his foot in mock menace, although his twinkly eyes give him away.

You DO understand "Rune is here" can't stay up there....

---

We'll post our comments if we have any here, so we won't clutter up your story. I'd put this in the Critic's Corner, but I want non-members to be able to express themselves too.

Peredhil looks around.

Is that okay with everyone?

Peredhil makes shushing noises at Rune and gently slides her behind him with one mirror-shined shoe.

What? I didn't hear anything. But what do you expect from a Demoness?

He mock-sighs (since he put her up to all this)

OoC: This came out of a conversation she and I had - and I think it's hilarious and has potential. If anyone doesn't like it - blame me. rubs his hands briskly. I'M planning on having FUN with this.

Muahahaha! :demon:

You see?! :D I've told Pen members time and time again that it's only going to be a matter of time before the Pen becomes assimilated by hip hop culture. I consider this graffiti art an enormous step forward!

With that, Wyvern laughs maniacally and rushes out of the Caberet Room, going over the hip hop release dates for February in his head while wondering what artists like Ehquestionmark might think of this...

Kasmandre walks in, sees the grafitti, and shakes his head.

"What's the world coming to these days? All hell's breaking loose. There's no order anymore."

Kasmandre pulls out his shotgun with a gleam in his eye that's not quite, well, sane.

"Looks like I'll have to make some order."

He stalks off, searching for something to shoot.

ooc: Nice. I really like the idea, something we can have fun with. I can't wait to see what you post next, Rune.

Peredhil looks up in pleasure at the shiny scribble free sign.

Wow, what a great job! I'll have to treat Rune to a pastry as a reward.

Rune, of the other side of the hedge, off just far enough to ALMOST hear, stops and stares wide-eyed, crayon dangling forgotten at her side.

Peredhil eats PASTE???