The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Wyvern

Snypiuer

Wyvern, I just read your latest movie review and was compelled. . . NAY! Compelled is NOT a strong enough term! There was NEVER even the smallest of options NOT to write this:

It takes a brave and courageous individual to live in Berkley, CA. and PUBLICLY (in a computer message that can be traced back to you no less!) admit that you do NOT worship at the alter of all that is Micheal Moore.

I commend you dear friend.

Take care. . . take care!

Wyvern swerves into the Cabaret Room and dashes through the current crowd of pennites until his harried panting allow him to sprint no further, bringing him to dizzying halt. The overgrown lizard stumbles and kneels over to catch his breath, shaking various protest signs and sharp "We <3 Michael Moore" pins from his wings but failing to remove the gimmicky California Comic Liberal Bumper Stickers stuck to his scales.

"Jussst wanted to *pant* sssay that *pant* I'm fine *pant.* I'm fine. *pant* No need for *pant* butterflies yet, but appreciate the *pant* thought Annael! Agree with Peredhil 'bout the *pant* Moore guy. *pant* Now if you'll excusssse me, I need to go make some *pant* manipulative and biassssed ads for Almost Dragonic Brand Automatic Accusatory Claw Pointers™!"

Wyvern hisses another round of thanks to those showing support, then jogs in place for a moment before setting back out on his "save my own scaly hide" track marathon, darting out of the Cabaret Room before the mob of rabid California democrats has a chance to arrive.

;-)