The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt.

You join up in teams of two. Each team will get a list of items to search for within the Pen. The team that manages to find most items on the list wins. Not too difficult you say? Wait till you get the list ;)

Sign up open for 5 days, after this I will hand out the lists, and teams will have exactly 48 hours to find the items on their list and post them back in a quote.

If you have difficulties finding a partner in crime, let me know and I will try to find someone for you ^_^

Participation earns you 5 geld per person. Winner takes home another 10 per person.

Please sign up with a team name and the two members that make up the team, thank you.

oooooooh, now that sounds like fun!

sign up open for five days, so you're closing it on the fifth? sixth? (since that makes a difference for *me*, as I'll be gone the sixth and seventh)

If anyone else, like me, is interested in trying but doesn't have too much of a hope of winning because they don't have the time to really commit, then we could be partners...

Otherwise, I don't want to drag anyone down so I'll just watch.

Heh... don't you worry... neither Finnius nor I have that much time either, since those 48 hours of the activity will be busy days for both of us! (I work on Friday all day long... classes on morning, then mid-afternoon to evening until around 9 pm... :rolleyes:)

Blue Wolf - Tanny and Finnius

Shifters - Katz and Patrick

Chaos and Disaster - Quincunx and Gwaihir

Mutually Confusing - Ayshela and Aleaha

I will pm the list of questions in about 10 minutes after this post.

Ayshela and Aleaha, I will pm you the list, if you wish not to be teamed up or not to play, just ignore the list :P

Edit: PMs sent, 48 hours....tic tac tic tac...

Edit 2: A&A team name edited in

Edited by Sweetcherrie

So does timing matter at all?

I mean, if we had, oh say, solved nearly all of them already, then would it be more beneficial for us to wait and try to get the others, or to reply immediately and get credit for doing the ones we had already so quickly?

(I'm sorry, I'm supposed to be working, but I do so love scavenger hunts..)

* Wonders aloud at the progress of the other groups before wandering off *

I don't mind having to go in a who-finishes-first contest, but honestly I don't think it's fair for those who weren't online when Sweet PMd the list - or who won't have the time to actually look for anything until later. I'm online, supposed to be studying also, but my partner is working and might not be online until either very late tonight or tomorrow. And I'll be leaving for work soon, so he'll have to work on whatever I don't find by himself too.

No idea how Ayshela and Alaeha are concerning the timing either... so, if being quick awards points, I'm just wondering whether it is fair or not.

Two cents... no offense meant, Katz.

timing is not important. When the 48 hours are up I expect one pm from each team. I will then look trhough them and find all the links that were given in the pm's. The team that has most answers correct wins. If each time finds all answers correctly, each team wins ;)

Edit: Replying to two questions.

If you think there is more than one answer, give both, and I can later see what to do with it.

And I will post the questions without answers once the teams that signed up are finished, so the rest of the Pen can have a go at them ;)

Edited by Sweetcherrie