The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy happy birthday Buddha!

Ayshela and Kaitlyn slip in behind HappyBuddha, waiting until he's made the rounds of those waiting with birthday greetings. Just as he turns away from the last person they *pounce* - Ayshela tackling him at chest height and Kaitlyn catching him round the knees. They collapse in a mad heap of giggles and hugs and happy birthday wishes - and it only takes five minutes to disentangle them!

;)

Wyvern steps in through the Cabaret Room doors and bows in Happybuddha's general direction. The lizard then raises a flag with a large golden coin scribbled on it and pauses for a moment with his snout to the sky.

"Heave!"

Wyvern waves the flag down, and the sound of metal screeching against cement pierces the ears of the birthday participants. The voices of Bravery and Sexy call back:

"Slloooooow!"

Wyvern rolls his eyes and raises a claw to his mouth.

"For the lassst time, I don't care how slow you're moving, it's 'Hooo'!" Wyvern curses to himself and slams his tail on the ground. "I have a reputation to upkeep here, geeze!"

Happybuddha and the numerous well-wishers turn their heads as they notice a large giftwrapped object with a white metal horn sticking out of it arrive at the doorway. Sexy and Bravery come to a halt behind the object and promptly fall over and collapse to the ground.

"I know it's a lil' late for Mardi Gras, but I figured 'what the hey.'" Wyvern starts in the direction of the large gift, only to come to an abrupt halt as he finds his stinger firmly stuck in the ground. The lizard pulls at it twice, then sighs and turns his eyes to Regel. "Regel, would you mind doing the honorssss?"

Regel nods from his position near the doorway and approaches the huge package in cautious steps. He hesitates as he clutches the loose end of a large piece of wrapping string, then pulls at it and causes the wrapping to unravel to the ground.

"Introducing, the Almost Dragonic Brand Merdi Gross Buddhabelly Rhino Mask™." Wyvern waves a claw to the large object, which appears to be the front piece of the totalled Almost Dragonic Brand Monster Truck Reject Decimobileator Tree Terrorizer™ dusted in white powder. "Built using the finest of decimobilerated truck pieces and painted white with chalk from the Almost Dragonic Brand Magic Detention Office Rug™, this mask should cover even the greatest of buddhabellies... well, at least until you gain weigh-"

"Hey, where did Regel go?"

All eyes turn towards Akallabeth for a moment, then gradually reshift their focus towards the mountain of discarded wrapping paper that surrounds the mask. Wyvern raises a claw to continue his boasting, then sighs and stares towards the ceiling.

"Fine, I'll get the ssssshovel... Happy B-day, Buddha."

;-)

OOC: Happy birthday, Happybuddha. :-) I hope that it went well and that you got everything you wished for.