The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday!

Gyrfalcon

Well, since you're not around too much at the moment Salinye, but hopefully you'll drop by and see this:

Happy birthday, and I hope you're enjoying it. ^_^

*Gyrfalcon leaves the Celowyn Card tucked under Salinye's door, a carefully wrapped present in front of it, the wrapping concealing a pair of ornately embellished spellbooks from a long-dead elven archmage that Salinye would probably enjoy browsing*

You know what we should do, is work out a prophecy.

There could be all sorts of portents and stuff, signs indicating the return of Salinye is upon us. And we can make all sorts of vaguely worded predictions that imply she'll either lift us up into an age of enlightenment or destroy us all.

Wyvern tacks a long list of party activities near the Cabaret Room door, watching as the sheet unravels itself and rolls into the hallway for all to see. The overgrown lizard grins at the tribute to Salinye's once-vibrant Pen activity, then steps between the words "Chocolate Mud Wrestling" and "Choir Concert" as he rolls a hooded baby carriage into the room. The overgrown lizard pauses, then sticks a party whistle into his mouth and blows it in a high-pitched screech just as someone slips over the paper in the hall. He then opens the hood of the carriage, revealing a cake with pen-shaped candles and the words "Happy Birthday Salinye" scrawled in uneven whipped cream.

*Ahem*

Wyvern takes out a sheet of paper from his front pocket and a pair of spectacles, then clears his throat and speaks in an elegent tone.

"In consistancy with Salinye's wonderful past Pen projects, I shall now 'Adopt a Style' and wish her the happiest of days in the style of 50 Cent's book From Pieces to Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside Queens O.K, hereitgoes."

Wyvern closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, then tosses off his spectacles along with his shirt and breaks into a jig.

"GO SHAWTY! IT'S YA BIRTHDAY! IT'S YA BIRTHDAY (IhopeIdon'tgetshotforthis)!"

;-)

OOC: A very Happy Birthday to you, Salinye. :) And for the record: no, I didn't actually read that book. ;-p

Wyvern tacks a long list of party activities near the Cabaret Room door, watching as the sheet unravels itself and rolls into the hallway for all to see. The overgrown lizard grins at the tribute to Salinye's once-vibrant Pen activity, then steps between the words "Chocolate Mud Wrestling" and "Choir Concert" as he rolls a hooded baby carriage into the room. The overgrown lizard pauses, then sticks a party whistle into his mouth and blows it in a high-pitched screech just as someone slips over the paper in the hall. He then opens the hood of the carriage, revealing a cake with pen-shaped candles and the words "Happy Birthday Salinye" scrawled in uneven whipped cream.

*Ahem*

Wyvern takes out a sheet of paper from his front pocket and a pair of spectacles, then clears his throat and speaks in an elegent tone.

"In consistancy with Salinye's wonderful past Pen projects, I shall now 'Adopt a Style' and wish her the happiest of days in the style of 50 Cent's book From Pieces to Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside Queens O.K, hereitgoes."

Wyvern closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, then tosses off his spectacles along with his shirt and breaks into a jig.

"GO SHAWTY! IT'S YA BIRTHDAY! IT'S YA BIRTHDAY (IhopeIdon'tgetshotforthis)!"

;-)

OOC: A very Happy Birthday to you, Salinye. :) And for the record: no, I didn't actually read that book. ;-p

*Pilocanci the Unholy walks in with a squad of Sharpeins in Warlord Assualt armor and armed with PX-12 shock rifles. The troops form a line and aim their weapons at Wyvern, a dozen aiming lasers danced over the almost dragon's body. Pilocanci raised his arm and ordered,"Ready...Aim...Taser!!!" A dozen small prongs fire from the barrels, hitting Wyvern in the chest and stomach. A moment later, a paralizing surge of electrical energy pusled through his body, not hurting him, but preventing him from moving save for involentary twitches and spasms. While the Sharpiens had fun with Wyvern, Pilocanci left Salinye a small plastic crate. Inside of the box was a Universal Atlas; a magical item that was confisacted from a group of rouge wizards in the northern proviences. The Universal Atlas was said to reveal the location of any large cluster of magical energy in the universe*

*OCC: Happy B-day, Salinye! Hope is a good one.

Edited by Pillow

• 2 weeks later...

*blinks*

Errr, I didn't know this was here!!! *sniffles*

Thank you very much. :0) I promise to write a proper reply after the little ones are tucked in. You never realize how much you appreciate people remembering you until they do. :0)

~Salinye :fairy: