The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Guess the sex!

Salinye

What sex will Salinye's baby be?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, it's almost time to find out! I'll have an ultrasound on March 9th, that's in 12 days. So, if you'de like to guess just for fun, have at it! We'll see who's right! Maybe we should ask Madame Quixotic! Currently we have two boys and two girls, so this 5th child will tip the scales to a permanent unfair advantage one way or the other! *grins*

My oldest daughter is REALLY pulling for a girl. lol She want's to keep the big room.

Happy guessing,

~Salinye

Knight:

Twins. Both a boy, and a girl.

Been there, done that. :0) This time it's only one.

And NOOOO I will not be changing the baby's sex to match the vote! lol

Dark hair is very possible, Brown eyes are unlikely as every single one of us have blue, BUT you never know!

Looks like we have an even 9 to 9 so far. :0) Hmmmm...

~Salinye :fairy:

Bah, Salinye. I came into this thinking we were going to be guessing the sex of various pen members. I was nigh prepared to drop a vote for female on that Falcon fellow. Shifty eyes, smells like perfume.

Incidientally my mother always told me that she wished I could have 10 children as hyper as I am or one 10 times as hyper.

(voted boy for hair-raising childhood)

*blinks*

um...

I vote it'll be ....

Human

(I do NOT do kids...no offense Sal! I'm over the moon for you! Just don't ask me to babysit unless it involves me teaching the finer points of knife-work :D )

Edited by Mynx

Welcome back Salinye! I did vote too although that it doesn't really matter that much as long as you have a very healthy baby. ;)

To continue on Mynx' lighter note : I really do hope that the doctors won't tell you "Umm ... we don't know what gender it is, but it is healthy!"

:lol:

Edit : add the missing letters!

Edited by Venefyxatu