The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Quill Quest:)

Black9

This is my idea for a quill quest. I'll ask you as the people of the pen to suggest the main components of a story. These components can be any random thought you may have. After receiving all that is needed..I'll then work them into as best a story as my abilities allow me. To be fair...I'll take the first suggestion of any given field...be it the hero...the villen...the world...anything. First come first serve:)

Needed

-------------------

World- Planet sized raspberry Jelly Donut

Hero- Tim Hortons

Villen- Collective Hive... a semi evolved mindless hentai tenticle monster

Sidekick to the hero- Wendys hot buns and cold slurpies

Minions to the villen- Not too bright, mobile, mini onions

Moral- A deep meaning to the universe

Symbolic number- 42

Heros weakness- 33

Anything else?-

Thanks for your help:)

Edited by Black9

Hero - Tim Hortons

Villian - The Collective Hive... a semi evolved mindless hentai tenticle monster that breeds ant minions

Side Kick - Wendy - hot buNs and cold slurpies

Minion of the Villians - An Army of highly cultural, technogically advance, assimulating ants, each with distinct and rich personalities and backgrounds, comes with magic the gathering elements, summon cost, and interesting quotes

Anything else - A moral to the story... perhapse something very very deep that reachs to the core understanding of the universe.

(psst, trying to make this quill quest as hard as possible)

Edited by Vigil StarGazer

Just because I'm not sure if you realize this or not... Black, the Quill-Quest is what you do to get from Quill-Bearer to the next step (Herald/Troubadour/Poet) not from Page to Quill-Bearer. Also, you have to have it approved by Gwaihir. So although this looks like a great idea and may well be sufficient when the time comes, you do realize that it can't be a Quill-Quest for you yet, right?

Sorry if I'm the bearer of bad news...

Black may have started his quest in an unusual order, but now that we've discussed it, I love it. However, it is certainly true that you can't be promoted from QuillBearer to full member until you're a full member. I guess that's no reason not to do a quill quest now though ;).

Thanks for all the help:) This should be an interesting story...lol. Also thanks for the info on the quest, though I might as well do it now and wait until then:) The only thing I need more info on is the hero. I haven't read the book he was in or what not. Thanks.

Tim Hortons?

Also...

Where whould I write the story...what pen section?

Edit- You don't mean Tim Horton the hockey player...do you...I don't know if I'd feel right writting about a real life person. If your wondering I ran a search on the name:)

Edited by Black9

Tim Hortons =)

You know.. the Canadian Coffee Giant... maker of the mest coffee.. founded by non-other then .... TIM HORTON!!!

The story of his life is that he worked hard to start up the franchise that makes the best coffee in The world... He raised more capital from selling some shares of his company to her wife's friends. Things went well but as he works harder and harder he neglected his wife... His wife went with his most trusted manager ... she filed for divorce and she along with the manager combined with other shareholders to control and the company...

Tim Horton felt sick of all this crap, resign as head of directors and went to work in the mail room of some postal office... collect dividends and never once went back to the shareholder's meeting.

Last I've heard was Tim Hortons began to hang out with one of his Wife's old friend... he used to really really hate her... but if they combined they share they will have 51.4% of shareholder's vote.

Now go work on it!!!