The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WWX Agatha Christie themed SIGN_UP

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you know, Vahk and I are hammering out some middling class characters. I've also sent out a few choice PMs to see if we can't complete the goal of 10 players. This looks like such an awesome game, I hope we aren't foiled by having too few participants.

Hi everyone! I'll postpone the beginning of the game on Wednesday August 25 for the following reasons:

1) I still need two more players (as I'm definatly counting Tanny in)

2) Some players still havent sent me their backgrounds

3) RL will keep me away from the net for the whole week-end.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to sent me PM if you need help with your background and if you have yours ready. :)

Hey, Celes! I wanted to let you know that I just got home, been gone all day and night and have to be up at the wee hours tomorrow, so I need to go to bed, but I will post on the WW thread tomorrow! Promise. Just didn't want you to think I wasn't posting! :0)

~Salinye :fairy:

Yay, another opportunity to drink rhubarb wine! Or was that much earlier? Pfft, it might still have been around in those times.

Celes... can you send us all the floorplan? Is it possible to post it here? Oh, and how far do you intend us to be during these first 72 hours? ie) When everyone's made a post, should we assume the boat sails and we can begin exploring the house, or do you need us to still be at the docks?

finially the game has begun, it took you people long enougth :)

edit: hmm 5 geld *wonders where they comes from*

Edited by Kunax

Yes, Kunax. Many of us regularily chat on IRC, via #thepen.

Announcement: The time wherein I leave for four days has managed to sneak up on me and starts either tonight or tomorrow. I will be frantically readying myself today (leaving for my cabin with a group of friends, so I need to buy food and make sure we have all sorts of stuff, plus draw out the map for them) although it might end up being one day later and three days long.

Basically, I am totally unprepared at this point (who knew the 28th was coming up so quickly!!) and I don't know who can take over my character. Fortunately we seem to be at a point where it might not matter too much. I'll PM Celes my first choice and if someone reading this is willing to help out, it might even be able to be someone who's in the game already since you wouldn't need any info that wasn't immediately being revealed, then I could send general voting info to you. Otherwise, I can send a more detailed plan to Celes and my character simply won't say anything other than what is controlled via the other players in their posts.

I will check in later today and do whatever needs to be done at that point... and I'll make a post before I go as well.

Sorry about this, you guys, I kept thinking it was next weekend.

Turns out I will be gone starting approx 1.5 days from now until approx 4 days from now. Celes, you had said earlier in the thread that you could take over my character for that time (a fact which I forgot until after posting the above). Are you still up for that? I have an outline for how she should vote in that time, but I'll send it closer to the time I leave so that I can make changes if needed.

Edit: Note for Celes, your second picture just shows the first. But the floor plan for the first is enough for me to realize what made me so terribly confused about Tanny's description (I was picturing a long hallway beginning at the stairs, so when a room was in front of the first room to the left, I thought it was inhabiting the same space as the first room to the right...)

Edited by Katzaniel

I'm not sure if Celes' coming back tonight, as she said she'd be back just on the weekend... so I posted the second floor. She had sent me the plans yesterday, when I made Anna check all the rooms :)

~Tanny

Edit: Katz, sorry for my description... I just made Anna walk from one room to the other, and as Celes had told me that she would post the floor plans with 2nd phase, I didn't worry so much. When I said "to the right" and "to the left" of the stairs, I thought I was being more or less clear... :P

Edited by Tanuchan