The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WWX Agatha Christie themed SIGN_UP

Please don't give up on me! I *WILL* catch up on this game tomorrow. I've had some unexpected turn of events and ended up in the hospital the last 20 hours aiding a client in a scary preterm birth of a 31 week baby. I need to sleep. I really really REALLY need to sleep. But tomorrow, I promise...

*hugs*

Don't give up on me!

~Salinye :fairy:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this is the place for non RP comments.

So:

When it's done, everyone decides to go to their assigned bedroom and to try to get some rest.

We do?

Guess we're not gamers then.

Makes sense, Brits in the 30's would want to die alone.

:)

We won!

But only after the death of my beloved Victoria.

Curse that killer.

And, if we play our cards right, we could still come up roses.

(Yes, after the game is over, I'll stop talking in cliches)

The story goes:

Detective call in all the suspects into a single room,

make them reveal who is real murderer.

It is discovered that all suspects are guilty.

They kill detective, the only one not involved who knows.

Clean the place up, and get away with murder.

Let's do that.

The funniest thing is that both the Werewolf and the Seer sent me their request around Katz. ;)

BTW... The reasons why that I'm leaving the roleplay open before doing an epilogue is to find out how the characters will react during the next five days. Will Tom Baker turn insane and resumes what Adelaide started? Will anyone will kill Tom just for the tranquility sake? Who knows.

BTW, I really would like to do another game structured like this one with an unlimited amount of players this time. Why? Because it's so fun sticking ugly skeletons out. :P

This was a fun game, Lady Celes... I really wish we could have one more like this, but now without restricting the number of players. I think it would be fun.

Well, do we have time for a ww game before Halloween? Who's next to mod? As I haven't heard from either Jamz or Merelas for some time... maybe Vahk?

[thread hijack ;)]

We have some fun stuff planned for Halloween... take a look at my last post at Q&A

[/hijack]