The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

*ehem*

Mynx

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The calm of the Cabaret Room is disturbed as Mynx storms in, scythe in paw, robe blowing behind her as she glows with the energy of her own anger.

Conjuring up a small group of minions in a secluded corner, she falls upon them in a rage, hacking and slicing with her scythe, conjuring ice and fire with her paw and eyes.

Finally, she stops, as the remains of the minions disappear into another realm and the only signs of the carnage that reigned is a dark smudge on the walls and the fact that Mynx is out of breath.

Panting slightly, she begins to notice her surroundings, as the inhabitants of the room regard her with uncertainty bordering on fear, no one having seen her this angry before. Dropping her scythe behind her back as she smoothes down her hair, fur and robe, Mynx attempts to flash a reassuring (if somewhat sharp toothed) smile to everyone, once again thankful that a blush does not show up on tiger pelt.

"Uh...sorry...bad day...sorry...I think I'm gonna go now"

Offering an embarrassed smile, she pulls her robe closer around her and exits the room quickly.

Edited by Mynx

One of the dark splotches on the wall relaxes and crumples to the floor, slowly the Raven starts breathing again. and picking up the slaughtered remains of his can of coke mutters.

"Damn, I need to be more careful where I sit."

Moving to the opposite corner of the room, quietly, but quick enough not to get noticed too much, the Raven sits and opens another can of coke.

:raven:

Sitting by himself at a small table, with his feet propped up on it, Mira had been enjoying a quiet minute between himself and his latest read. The simple leather bound book was one of prose and poems, a more then common sight around The Pen. But despite its rather plain appearance, this book was very special. Mira had found it in one of The Pen's countless libraries, under a section labeled "Imports". The book was fascinating, with poems describing strange lands, peoples, and ideas. Flipping to the inside cover, Mira once again gazed upon the picture contained there. It depicted the author; a rugged looking man wearing a hat slanted on his head, one hand in his pocket the other on his hip.

Just as he was planning or reading another poem a loud feline growl shattered the relative silence of the room. He witnessed Mynx's near bestial actions in complete horror, but was unable to advert his eyes. When the fury had passed and Mynx had muttered her apologize, Mira managed a hesitant response.

"Bad day, huh? I'd say so, by the looks of it. Hope you feel better tomorrow, but if you don't, feel free to smash all you want. Although, I think it might be a better idea to do that outside, ya know, just so no one gets hurt."

Edited by Mira

"Oh she never hurts anyone, just the minions at her disposal, but is good enough to keep me alert to her thoughts." Quothe the araven in the corner with the can of coke.

"Fun to watch though, she weilds the blade soooo very beautifully."

*grins*

:raven:

Mynx manages a rueful smile

"Thank you. I'm fine. Just had a bad day. What's that saying? A bad case of the Ex?"

Making to leave once more, Mynx pauses and waves a hand almost carelessly.

A squawk is heard as the Raven gets coated once more in treacle.

She grins evilly.

"You know you deserved that." She states, before bowing her head once more to the watching crowd and moving out into the night.

As soon as Mynx storms in, screaming in rage, Tanny automatically shimmers into her wolf form, turning incredibly fast to face the enemy with fangs ready to tear the danger away.

And she blinks as Mynx conjures and attacks her own minions.

What the...

She silently looks for a clearer patch in the Cabaret Room, still paying close attention to the carnage, letting wolf senses scan the room and shapechanger senses look for more signs of magic.

Tanny shakes herself as Mynx apologizes and, when she moves out into the night after meeting Peredhil, pads not very softly to her - making enough noise so she can listen and turn to see her.

Never be too careful around a mage...

Mynx stares as the black wolf nudges her hand, then raises to rest one paw delicately on her chest while licking her face softly. Grey eyes look into hers, and suddenly she finds herself being hugged by a black-haired woman.

Scream and scythe away all you need, Mynx. But don't let Ex's completely ruin your day...

*huge hugs*

We care :)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan

Salinye litterally runs into Mynx as she leaves the Cabaret room, the mage barely avoiding being impaled by her scythe. The feline woman blushed and grinned at her sheepishly. "Sorry, Sal."

"It's no problem. I heard screaming. Is everything alright?"

Mynx's grin turned even more sheepish. "Yes, just getting a little frustration out." Behind her a treacle covered crow steps from the room shaking the sticky goo from one foot. Salinye can't help but laugh. Pulling her new friend into a hug, she whispered in her ear, "Isn't that a little backwards? I thought you were supposed to tar them THEN feather them. Not the other way around." Releasing Mynx from her embrace she smiled at her one last time before heading past her careful not to step on the raven.

OOC: Thank you all for caring guys! I'm fine, really, just suffering the after effects of being in a Drama class with my ex. Ex's are made to be forgotten, not held in compromissing positions for over three scenes....

*hugs Mynx soundly*

ergh.. attack of the Ex, eh? my heartiest sympathies!

though, there might be merit to holding them in compromising positions... *VERY big Evil Grin*

mmmmm.. well... nah, prolly not.. that requires being in proximity for that long.

*hugs*

The annoying thing was, I had a beautiful knife in my pocket that I could have put to good use...but I was too busy retreating into my meditation to keep what small grain of sanity I have left intact.

*shuddertwitchgag*

ohohoh! then i have just the thing for you!

Dean filled my order the other day, i'll share..

*shares her delivery of Extra Large Bag-o-Sanity with a side order of Six Foot Wall*

:)

*laughs*

i think if i asked if i could help, i'd get several strange looks..

aww, heck wit' it..

may i??

*grabs a large feather and removes the shoe of the nearest minion and begins alternating between prodding with the quill end and tickling..*