The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Poetic Descriptions

Tanuchan

Hi everybody :)

Well, now it's my turn to do a Quill Quest...

My idea is to write short descriptive poems about members of the Pen. Basically, I'll be collecting the information I need through posts and then I'll be PMing some of you, asking for complementary information.

However, I'd really like to have your participation as well! So, if you want to be in, this is what I'm asking:

* nominate members of the Pen (other than yourself) to have poems written about. If possible, describe them to me (so I can have information from a point of view other than the nominee's own), or send me links to posts you think represent them well. You don't need to describe them, but it would be nice if you can.

* give your description of the nominees, or point out representative links, even if you didn't nominate them; it will be interesting to have other people's point of view. If you prefer, you can PM those to me, so it would be a surprise ;)

* if you want, you can also write a (short) poem about any member and PM it to me; though, I would ask not to do them for all of the nominees, since this is my task :P

I hope I managed to make myself clear. In short, this is how you can participate:

* nominating members (in this thread)

* giving members' descriptions or representative links (in this thread or PM)

* writing a short poem yourself (PM me)

I'm not sure how long this will take, as it depends on my Muse's good will, but I hope not having to make you wait too long. :)

Thanks to you all!

*hugs* ^_^

~Tanny

Edit:On another note, I know Dragonqueen's Quill Quest is similar to this, so I guess we'll be having quite a number of "Poetic Descriptions" :)

Edited by Tanuchan

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... at least for the moment, nominations are closed. I have a pretty long list to work on, so it will be a while before I can accept any new names :P

Thanks to everybody who participated. And if you want to write a short poem about someone, as I stated in the first post, please PM me. :)

~Tanny

Edited by Tanuchan