The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VIII - Newcomers encouraged!!

Katzaniel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey! Those are MINE! Where'd you get that bag?" Jammeez snatches the very wrinkled paper bag out of Itchy's hands. With a glare for him, she turns her back and begins nibbling at the contents...then she notices Woof, his nose bleeding from the bap with the rolled up newspaper - not that he was hit hard, but Woof does tend toward bloody noses quite more often than most.

She gets down on all fours and starts to coo at Woof...

OOC: Vote for Itchy. :D

Nave as Woof - thinks he's a dog

Gnarlitch as Itchy - general troublemaker

Vahktang as Milos / Aic - everyone from "One Flew Over the Cuckoos's Nest"

Ozymandias as Lamont - crazy somehow or other

Eyremon as Eyremon - is fighting some sort of war

dragonqueen as Rena - thinks everyone's out to get her

MTUFoolish as Mike - thinks he's Michael Jackson

Dean as Napolean - not really Napolean

Jammeez as Jammeez - big troublemaker

B) this might be a suicide mission soldier, do you understand that.

:huh: Sir Yes Sir

B) Very well then. Here is your package. make sure it gets to its destination

:huh: okay sir.

:ph34r: dunt dunt da da da da dunt dunt da da da da

dada da..... dada da.... dada da.....dunt dunt dunt. :ph34r:

Eyremon sneaks across the room at appropiate times folding himself up as a chair, lamp, and even a bear rug.

:ph34r: dunt dunt da da da da dunt dunt da da da da

dada da..... dada da.... dada da....... dunt dunt dunt. :ph34r:

When he gets to Napolean, Eyremon stops. za no te du pwa? la sea de nu doodoo? at this point it is obvious that Eyremon knows no french...

Eyremon knows that Napolean is his ally and gives him the package of a spoon wrapped in toiletpaper.

:ph34r: This is from the one upstairs.

Eyremon then goes to the corner and slowly starts to pile up books into a wall. while slowly humming to himself... while building a wall.

OCC. nave.

OOC: I tally 2 each for Nave and Gnarlitch and 1 each for dragonqueen and Eyremon. Between Nave and Gnarlitch, then... and the dice have spoken.

Suddenly a soft noise is heard. Jammeez stops cooing to Woof, the bickering ceases, Eyremon even pauses in his wall construction as all heads turn to the door. Someone is turning the handle. A second later, four crisply uniformed police officers enter the room, followed by Ms. Triffle and two burly male nurses.

"We're going to take each of you away for separate questioning now," states one of the policemen. "If there is any trouble, it will be dealt with. Trust me, you don't want to cause any trouble."

Two of the officers step from behind him. One, a curly-haired female, whispers to the dead-silent room, "Which one first, Charlie?"

Gnarlitch stands up straight and loudly declares, "You don't need to question us. We all know that Woof tore them apart."

The first officer shoots Ms. Triffle a troubled look, but responds, "That's what we need to determine here..."

He is interupted by Woof himself, who barks loudly and runs up to Gnarlitch, tearing at his leg. Gnarlitch pulls away, saying, "It couldn't have been anyone else, the stupid dog..."

Jammeez whistles to Woof. "C'mon boy, we know he's lying. Gnarlitch is capable of it, but not this sweet thing here."

Eyremon stands in front of his wall and salutes the officers. "I intercepted a coded message, sir. It obviously stated that..."

"No more!" shouts the first officer, clapping his hands. "I want no more discussion on this matter until it is time for each of you to be questioned." Woof starts to whine, but the policeman claps his hands again. "Amy, get the one on all fours. Charlie, bring the man who accused him. Rich, stay here with Ms. Triffle and make sure that none of them speaks to each other. I'll return shortly to collect two more." He turns to speak to Ms. Triffle but is interupted by a desperate howl from Woof. The policewoman is attempting to cuff him, and the howl shortly turns into a growl. She deftly flips him onto his back and kneels on his chest, but he surprises her by grabbing her arm with his mouth, biting deeply. With a muffled shout the woman drops the handcuffs to the floor, places her palm into his forehead, and roughly pushes his head into the ground to retrieve her bloodied arm.

Charlie, who has already handcuffed the struggling Gnarlitch, starts forward. Gnarlitch kicks him and in a second the man has his gun out, training it on Gnarlitch and Woof, back and forth, back and forth.

He is sharply commanded by the lead officer to put it away, but Jammeez shouts, "He's innocent!" and kicks the fallens cuffs across the floor. This causes Amy to stand up, mistakenly thinking that the gun would have some sort of placating effect on Woof, who sees only a chance at escape. He gets back into his standard hands and knees position, sees only closed doors around him, and tries lunging for the one who'd hurt him. Growling and spitting he jumps into the air after her. A shot sounds, a gaping wound opens in his side, and the impact knocks him off course. He slams sideways into the ground and rolls motionless onto his back. A high-pitched whine leaves his mouth, but stops even before anyone reaches him.

The next few minutes is a blur of activity. Woof gets packed up to sent to the emergency room, and Gnarlitch and Jammeez are dragged off for questioning. Ms. Triffle gives a hasty and obviously hopeless speech about cooperation, then settles herself silently into a chair beside the remaining officer.

------------------------

Alive:

Vahktang as Milos / Aic - people in asylums from movies

Ozymandias as Lamont - semi-amnesiac with false memories

Dead:

Nave as Woof - Like a cornered wolf - except not.

Nave was an innocent "villager". Night phase begins now. W/S/B, you have 24 hours from this post to send your stuff please. Also, to keep yourselves occupied, anyone may post (or PM, if you feel like it) part of what you say / try to do to the officers who pull you away for questioning sometime during the night.

WARNING: Violent content

If such bothers you, skip this post.

Author's note: I apologize in advance to anyone who feels that this post is inappropriate. However, I did say that I was playing myself this game. :blink::huh:

Itchy stops struggling as soon as Woof is shot, too stunned to react for a moment. The officers use his inaction to hustle him out of the room. Just as they are stuffing him into a room for the interogation he responds as if a man possessed. He stomps on the side of the knee of the officer on his right while at the same time jerking his arms free and elbowing the one on his left in the nose, followed by a spinning knee to the groin. He then uses a "guillotine" maneuver, wrapping his arm around the back of the officer's head so that the back of his head is tucken into Itchy's armpit. Then he puts his forearm across the bottom of the officers jaw, jerking up and in rather forcefully and rendering the officer unconscious. As the one with the damged knee is starting to respond, Itchy uses a back kick to stop his forward motion, releases the other officer, and then spins and drops the second officer with a backfist just under the ear.

As other officers move to respond, Itchy darts out and latches on to Charlie, screaming, "YOU SHOT HIM! You shot my dog! He didn't deserve to die. Why did you shoot him?AAARRRRRGH!" Itchy head butts him, breaking his nose, and knees him in the crotch. He then throws Charlie to the ground, jumping on top of him and sits astride his chest while pounding him into a bloody pulp with his fists. Then ZZZ-ZZZ-Z-ZZZZTT! And Itchy falls over unconscious to reveal Amy standing behind him holding a Tazer gun.

The orderlies jump in and quickly strap Itchy into a straight jacket and then strap him into a chair in the interrogation room. A nurse appears with a large syringe that she jabs into his neck and then presses the plunger.

"There, that should keep him calm for a bit. It should also make him easier to question once he regains consciousness from the shock."

Boy, was she wrong! By morning, all the officers have gotten out of Itchy are growls and a foamy drool that he spits at them when least suspected. The doctor that comes in in the morning and hears the tale recommends a padded isolation cell for Itchy as well as a routine of shock therapy treatment.... :ph34r:

Mike breaks out into hysterical sobs as soon as the fighting starts. While the security personnel fight with Woof and Gnarlich, he stands from a distance pleading for them to stop and to remember the love. At one point he tries to shield Rena, claiming he must save the children, but she kicks him in the shins. He falls to the ground but then jumps back and dances away like it was part of his routine. When Woof gets shot he faints dead away. When he wakes up later he announces his new charity concert to benifit all people who think they're dogs.

While Itchy fights...

An officer sits in one of two chairs in an otherwise empty room, with a notebook open on her knees. "Miss...Jammeez, is it?" Jamz slouches in the chair in the middle of the room, one leg hooked over the arm and a smirk on her face. Her wrists, still in cuffs, rest in her lap.

The officer continues. "Miss Jammeez, what is your relationship to the deceased?"

Jamz looks the officer in the eye, then snorts and looks out the window.

"If you do not cooperate, we will be forced t..."

Jamz cuts in, "the guy thought he was a freakin' DOG, for Pete's sake! What kinda relationship do you think we had??"

Silence prevails for a moment, then "Alright then, tell me about Gnarlitch."

"Itchy's a looney."

"Anything else?"

"...nnnnOPE! B)"

*sigh* "I see. Do you have anything you would like to tell me about any of your other...companions?"

Jamz glances at the officer, and around the room, and back at the officer, sucking noisily on her lips. Suddenly, she jumps forward in her chair - and the officer jerks involuntarily away, mute testament to the tension and fear within.

But Jamz only leans forward conspiratorially. "You know, that new guy...Dustin? He's the one who found the first body?"

"Yes?" The officer waits patiently, hoping finally to be getting somewhere...

"Weeeelll..." Jamz looks around as if searching for eavesdroppers. "...Dat boy be HOT! Joo know wat I'm sayin'?? WHOOOEEEEE!! OW!" :woot:

With a scowl, the officer snaps shut the notebook and leaves the room without a backward glance.

Edited by Jammeez

OOC: I realized that I should probably add that no one died in my earlier post. One officer has torn ligamnts in his left knee, possible broken ribs, and a broken jaw and missing teeth, as well as swollen, possibly ruptured, gonads. His knee should be repairable as Itchy wouldn't be wearing boots or heavy shoes. The other officer was luckier in that his neck is probably only sprained and he'll have a sore throat for a week or so, and a broken nose. Charlie is the unlucky one, and the only one in danger of death. He recieved a heavy beating with fists instead of more "controlled" attacks, which means that he will have numerous fractures about the face and head, missing teeth, and possible broken ribs, depending on where he was hit. The true danger to him is severe concussion and/or possible brain damage and will need some extreme reconstructive surgery.

Also of note, it's been fifteen years since I was actually in a fight, other than martial arts tournaments or other training. I have never in my life intentionally hurt (physically) another human being, although I have been tempted a time or two. Also, for good reason, I don't even own a gun. Any questions? :flower:

Edited by Gnarlitch

Aic looked at the officers and the doctors and the others and tried to stay unobtrusive, as only a 400+ lb man can, a dialogue with himself going as he watched.

If there is any trouble, it will be dealt with.

'So, Dawn's in trouble... must be Tuesday.'

I want no more discussion on this matter until it is time for each of you to be questioned."

'Questioned?

'Usual Suspects?

'No, no, no!'

Aic barely prevents himself from slamming his head against the wall, as that would bring attention to him.

After seeing the incident:

'Man bites woman. Man shoots man. Gotta get out of this dangerous place. Smell of gunpowder. Smell of death.'

Aic jumps around, looking for a way out and an orderly straight arms him, laying him low.

Aic lays there.

'Who got out of situation like this?

'King of Hearts? No, he went back in.

'Michael Myers? Yes.'

Aic stands, looking big, tough, unkillable.

Something that can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it is dead.

He turns to the biggest, baddest, orderly around.

And gets kneed in the groin and goes down.

Tears fill his eye.

One of the doctor's runs up.

"What happened here?"

The orderly looks down at the crazy fat man writhing on the floor.

"He slipped," he says, innocently.

Aic can do nothing except cry.

He is finally dragged away and placed in his favorite padded room.

He looks around and tries to figure out how to write 'kill Clouseau' on the walls.

Edited by Vahktang

:angry: What do you know about the attempted escape plan?

:ph34r: You won't get me to talk you silly copper.

:angry: Why do you insist on making this hard for yourself?

:ph34r: You can't see me I am a Ninja Pilot.

:angry: You are not a ninja pilot, you have toilet paper wrapped around your head!

:ph34r: Are you calling me a liar or a Mummy?

:angry: A mummy, no Liar...

:ph34r: Third questions time to get flung out. arrghhhhhh.. why didn't you get flung?

:angry: STOP FOOLING AROUND!

:ph34r: Are you threatening me? I am a Ninja Pilot

:angry: Yes I am threatening you.

:ph34r: RED, RED, RED, RED!!!

:angry: What are you rambling on about now!

:ph34r: the nice lady i picked up in siagon 3 years ago told me that was my safe word. i yell that everything stops.... I am a VETERAN NINJA PILOT. I was shot down in duty to my country.

:angry: You are not a veteran. You are not a ninja. You are not a pilot. YOU ARE A MISUNDERSTOOD INSANE PATIANT HERE! NOW TELL ME ABOUT THE ATTEMPTED ESCAPE.

:ph34r: I finally understand. I am an INSANE VETERAN NINJA PILOT. yeaaa. I am not allowed chocolate. it makes me hyper.

:angry: John. Have met Bobby.

:ph34r: No, who is Bobby?

:angry: Bobby is my friend who helps me talk to people. <pulls out his nightstick>

:ph34r: Yea I am going to get a new friend. Hey what are you doing with that stick. Owww Stop that. owww that hurts. RED RED RED RED ow stop it. I am telling someone!!! Owwww. RED!!!!!

The night passed, and each patient was taken away, questioned, and returned. The officers grew more disgruntled with each patient as they were finding no answers and few were even being cooperative. Finally, the last patient returned and morning came. Ms. Triffle announced that they would be having a special day-long counselling session due to the recent deaths.

The patients were allowed to get ready by themselves, but one at a time, with guards outside. Dustin went through first and returned to the dinner hall. He spoke for a while with an orderly about how they were feeding the rest of the Institution without using the hall, and then the orderly left for a minutes. When she returned, Dustin was still alone in the room, everyone was still getting ready or waiting to get ready, but Dustin was dead, torn apart like the nurses had been.

Dustin's body was removed as quickly as possible and the patients were grabbed from whatever stage of readiness they were in and brought to the dinner hall. They were not told what had happened to Dustin, only that the nurses had decided they were unable to watch everyone effectively in so many places. And they were encouraged to talk about anything they had on their minds.

OOC: The wolf conversion was unsuccessful last night. This means you have just one wolf among you at the moment. The player list:

Alive:

Vahktang as Milos / Aic - people in asylums from movies

Dead:

That would make this dayphase, I believe.

And the conversion means one of us did not become _more_ insane.

Interesting.

IC:

Aic paces in his room, back and forth, mumbling:

'How can we know who is good - and who is evil?

'All we can do is guard against our own corruption.

'I am not corrupt. I am not colorized. I am my own person, unaldertureated. Original. Pure. Nobody saps and/or makes impure any of my precious bodily fluids.'

Don't come any closer Abbe, God's watching

'No, God is not watching.'

'God is Dead. Doesn't care. Let's my friends...get...killed.'

Aic stops, sniffs, takes up the hem of his oversized (even for him) shirt and wipes his nose. Then begins pacing again.

' I won't sully my hands with him.

'Nor should you. That's the first rule of politics, isn't it? The man who orders the execution never drops the blade. '

'Is that it? Is someone influencing the others around here. Causing death. A true madman. Who, who, who could it be?'

'Napoleon. He led troops. Does he lead here?

'Holmes called Moriarty the 'Napoleon of Crime', and he did murders and things.

'What a better disguise.

Aic yells out:

"It's Napoleon, you idiots. He's the killer. Keep us safe from him."

OOC: I accuse Dean as Napolean - not really Napolean

Edited by Vahktang

"ZZZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnortzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzZZ"

Itchy snores loudly and blissfully unaware of the most recent death in the hospital, feeling all nice and comfy cozy in his padded cell....or maybe that was just the effects of the heavy sedatives. Whatever the reason, he was clueless, and happily so, as he dreamed of beautiful green pigs dancing around in violently irridescent purple tutu's to the sounds of Ozzy Ozbourne and Alice Cooper singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Weird Al Yankovich was even there playing his accordion while tapdancing on the cieling! Meanwhile the cows had come home but the azure goats had flown the coop with the orange hippos. My what a lovely dream! :wizzie: :sleep::fairy::huh:^_^:unicorn::dragon2::zombie::yuipup: :wigglycabbage: :hmm::sleep:

And the conversion means one of us did not become _more_ insane.

"She-yah! Like that's even possible for you, ya big, cross-dressing..." <_<

Jammeez slides out of her chair, and begins prowling around the room, making eye contact with everyone and growling deep in her throat. Soon words begin to form in the low eery sounds she makes, an incantation of sorts...the verse is strangely familiar at first - an old Mother Goose rhyme - but quickly diverges into an odd poem, presumably of Jamz own wild imagination.

"Intery, mintery, cutery corn,

Apple seed and apple thorn,

Wire, brier, limber-lock,

Three geese in a flock.

The first would fly toward the dawn.

The second tried to race the sun.

But laughing at her sisters' flight,

And dancing 'neath the starry night,

The last threw caution to the breeze,

And wheeled above the leafy trees;

As one flew East, and one flew West,

This one flew o'er the cuckoo's nest!"

Jamz stops dead in her tracks facing Aic in his snotty shirt, effectively halting his pacing. He tries to go around her, but she sidesteps, placing herself back in his path.

"What's the matter, Doughboy? Afraid we'll learn the truth about you? Afraid you won't get the nurses and orderlies and doctors to yourself? You trying to get rid of us, AIC? This ol' hospital ain't big enough for the both of us, huh Big Guy??" She glances around the room. "Where's Dustin? Why isn't Dustin here? Answer that, Milos! What have you done with him, huh? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??"

OOC: Vote for Vahktang...Sorry Tangy ;)

This post is for mature audiences only.

OOC: Vote for Vahktang...Sorry Tangy 

Sorry?

One of the best accusations made against me _ever_ and you're sorry?

You have nothing to be sorry for.

You may buff your nails.

IC:

Aic looks at the crazy poet, and starts to keen.

The others step away from one of the most annoying sounds in the world.

Suddenly he does a dead on impression of Richard Pryor (for a white guy).

"Somebody get this bitch away from me. She's fucking crazy."

He steps away.

Then raises his arms and remembers a crazy little film and sings:

Won't bore you with the lyrics, but you can read them here

And then he sings it again.

Over and over and over.

Until his voice is hoarse and his arms are drooping.

And then he does one for the road.

And then he does one for the white line in the middle of the road.

Then he falls over.

And he just won't stop singing.

OOC: Have a safe and sane (???) fourth.

See you on monday.

Edited by Vahktang

From down the hall in the direction of Itchy's padded room a scream is heard...

MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE...I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! NO MORE SINGING!

OOC: Accuse Vahktang/Aic...cause I gots a headache and that damn singing is making it worse! :D

Lamont was seen little by his companions during the visit to the zoo, except for at roll calls, and once when Napoleon spotted him alone, gazing pensively at the chimpanzees.

Upon return to the asylum, he remained very quiet, and offered nothing but silent, polite compliance when they were all herded this way and that in the aftermath of the second and third killings.

Jammeez, later that day finds an odd thing in her pocket: An oversized plastic ring, painted silver, and inset with a deep crimson plastic jewel.

So wonders irritably and (though she hesitated to admit it even to herself) slightly anxiously how it had gotten there.

(OOC: I vote das Itchy)

OOC: Back to the good old days of actual lynching!

Aic kept singing his song over and over again, ignoring all pleas to stop.

"I remain on the far side of crazy

I remain the mortal enemy of man

No hundred dollar cure will save me

Can't stay a boy in no man's land...."

Jammeez and he were circling around each other, but while Jammeez would think of a new verse to sing each time, Aic just repeated the same old words, as if he were saving his creative juices for the expressions on his face, which were growing stranger by the moment.

Itchy in his padded cell was shaking violently but no one saw. He clenched his teeth so hard in an effort not to scream again that by the time the nurses looked in on him he had passed out, and thinking that he'd been given sleeping pills, and therefore was calm and safe again, they brought him back to where the others were.

When Itchy woke up to Aic singing his verse, and felt as if he had never been out, he snapped. "Yes! You are the mortal enemy of this man, me!" Before anyone could react, Itchy had run up to Aic and snapped his neck. A few orderlies try to stop him as he continues to beat the dead man, but the attacks are only transferred and the orderlies back away after suffering a fair amount of damage. Itchy rampages in about a five foot radius around Aic's body, but he doesn't seem to notice anyone who is farther away.

Instead, the orderlies drag everyone else away, preferring not to deal with Itchy in the state he's in. It's clear that Aic is past help, but they usher each of the remaining patients into their own padded cells (by now there are enough for all of them) and leave Itchy in the dinner hall.

With each in their own secluded room, the night should pass safely.

OOC: Vahktang was an innocent villager. Night phase. W/B/S, PM within 24 hours please. Since I'm late, I might start early if I get them sooner.

Alive:

Dead:

Vahktang as Milos / Aic - Can't stay a boy in no man's land.