The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf VIII - Newcomers encouraged!!

Katzaniel

Refuge has been admitted to my humble keep for the duration of this foul winter. May my humble surroundings prove adequate for the emperor of all europe.

<edited to provide a list of alive characters on a new page>

Eyremon as Eyremon - is fighting some sort of war

dragonqueen as Rena - thinks everyone's out to get her

MTUFoolish as Mike - thinks he's Michael Jackson

Dean as Napolean - not really Napolean

Jammeez as Jammeez - big troublemaker

Edited by Eyremon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Napoleon "Rides" into the gates. He keeps it open until his "men" are all inside.*

Thank you Eyremon. You may have saved the assult. But it is not over yet. A traitor still walks amongst us.

*He stuffs his hand into his coat, the makes cold eyes at Rena*

OOC: One for Rena

Rena suddenly notices all the people eyeing her suspiciously. She glares back at them. They must be planning something, she thinks. It's pathetically obvious.

"What? What're you all looking at? I bet you think I killed someone. Well, guess again! I wouldn't get my hands dirty like that. You may think I did, but it won't do you any good. Your pitiful little plot is plain out in the open now. You can't hide anymore! I know what you're planning! You want to take me out. Just like you always have! Well, so what? You'll be sorry when I'm gone! One by one you'll die too, because killing me won't stop the killer! And I'll haunt you for the rest of your days. Thought you'd pick on poor little Rena, eh? Why me? What did I do? All I ever did was try to stay alive! You can take my life, but you can't take my spirit!"

Rena falls back, panting. Towards the end her speech had escalated into a shriek. Rena's eyes are wide and hysterical. She seems to have blended reality and fantasy together. Certainly they may believe she killed someone, but it's not as complicated as all that. Still, Rena has always believed, and now she's prepared to go out in style. Somehow she's convinced herself this is the end, unjustified as it is. She thinks to herself, it would be a fine victory if they did not kill me after all. Why have they always hated me?

Everyone turned to Rena, and she began backing away. "It's Mike, can't you see that? Why are you all after me?" Napolean and Jammeez glanced at each other, and Napolean said, "If the hostage will not admit to her wrongdoings, we must apply some force." Jammeez grinned and pushed the woman onto the floor. Rena struggled but her opponent was much stronger.

"Admit it, you killed Lamont, the only one who was willing to get close to you! You killed Dustin, you killed those nurses..."

"No, no, you're making a big mistake!"

"I made a mistake by letting you live so long!"

Napolean calmly stepped on Rena's palm and started pressing down. Eyremon forgot all about his suspicion of Jammeez and stepped on her other hand. Mike just stood there and watched it all.

Rena stared at him, her eyes getting wider at the pain, but kept looking at Mike. "There are some pills under my pillow in the corner of the room," she wailed. "Just try giving them to him, you'll see the difference. It can't be Eyremon, they didn't work on him... it's not Jammeez, that's just as obvious. Please, just try it!"

Napolean and Eyremon ignored her speech. Anything that wasn't confession was useless. Jammeez looked doubtful, but the killer might say the same. Most of it sounded like random insanity anyway. Rena had always been the most insane of all of them here.

"No, no, no...." she repeated, the syllables becoming more strained as the pressure grew. Eyremon began to lift up his foot and aim down, fairly jumping on her open palm. Rena tried to move it, but Jammeez held both arms down on the floor. "You're a murderer!" she shouted. "You're trying to remove the people you think are after you!"

"They are after me," Rena whimpered. "He's after us all."

"The hostage will not tell the truth," muttered Napolean. He grabbed Rena's pillow, not even noticing the bottle of pills that fell to the floor, and pushed it over her face. He held down on it. When he lifted it up, Rena had tears down her face, but gasping for breath she only said, "Jammeez, you have to listen. It's Mike, he may have corrupted..." the pillow went down again, this time for longer. Jammeez looked at Napolean, his brows furrowed in concentration. She let go of Rena's arms, stood up. Eyremon took her place, though, and the slowly suffocating woman struggled in vain to stand, to beat off the two men. Mike just kept watching. Jammeez looked at Mike, uncertain what to do.

When the pillow came up, Rena gasped and choked. "He killed them, he's killing me," she sputtered before Napolean sighed in exasperation and pushed the pillow down again. "Why will the hostage not admit to her crimes?" he said to the room in general. He kept suffocating her long past the last point, and Jammeez looked at him in horror. "Let her breathe!" she said, but when she went to stop him, Mike grabbed her. Jammeez struggled much longer than Rena did. "It wasn't her at all, was it?" she said angrily. "She was telling the truth about you." Mike caught her fist before she could get him in the face.

"Yes, those pills may have stopped me. But they would have messed with my mind, and like you, who are also trying to stop me, they must be disposed of. My revenge on this Institution must not be interupted, even for you." With a quick movement, he snapped her neck.

Napolean finally removed the pillow from Rena's face, but she remained still. Eyremon, straddling her prone form, looked at the pills. "They could have stopped this war?" Napolean went still. "A stop to the war?" Napolean stood up and went to the corner, reaching for the bottle.

"Yes, Napolean," said Mike. "You help me get rid of this traitor, and then the war will stop."

"But you have to take the pills, Mike," Napolean answered earnestly.

"I'll do that."

With that promise exacted, Napolean tackled Eyremon, and the two fought. They were probably even in strength, but Eyremon wasted his energy to provide sound effects and ran around a few times pretending to be a heavily armed vehicle. Napolean overpowered him and suffocated him as well. "The last enemy is removed!" he gleefully claimed. Then, more solemnly, "The victory supper is in that bottle, Mike."

"The pills would undo us, Napolean."

"We must toast the end of the war."

"We can toast it when we win."

"The pills. They'll end it."

Mike grew frustrated. Napolean was not planning on helping him at all. He picked up the bottle and withdrew one pill. Then he walked over to his former companion. "Open your mouth," he trebled, holding the white capsule so that Napolean, still kneeling over Eyremon, had to look upward. Mike grabbed his chin and before the man could struggle, snapped his neck as well.

"I guess that's it," he said, and stood by the door so he could exact his revenge.

He waited for hours before any of the orderlies finally came to deal with this group of dangerous lunatics. They marched into the room with food trays and surveyed the carnage. Mike ran from the room when they had passed through the doorway, but one of them ran and caught him. They tangled, but more nurses came and helped, and they managed to sedate Mike.

He was later strapped to his bed so that he could not move, and was much later diagnosed with Lupus Anomolous, a relatively new disease that had made him, at certain times, much more violent, and at others forget everything he'd done while under its influence. He had affected Napolean, and though they treated Mike and removed the virus, he had also infected the nurses who had grappled with him.

The disease tore its way through the ranks of the institution and Mike's revenge, whether he still wanted it or not, was complete.

OOC: This scene might end up being rewritten as it would probably be done better after communication with the wolves, but I figure you guys waited long enough for it. Sorry about that. So... the game is over, the wolves won. Yup.

Edit: Spelling/stuff.

Edited by Katzaniel

And no one ever suspects Michael Jackson. That's another victory for Me. Whats that now, 2 as werewolf 1 as Seer, I think? Eh, but who's counting. Anyway I thought I'd post my introduction of my evil alter ego that I sent to Katz for those who are interested:

What do you do if a person calls you crazy? I used to laugh and nod my head. I'd say, "Yea, but aren't we all." They'd chuckle and shake their heads and walk away smiling. I used to smile at it too. But they didn't know i wasn't kidding. The lapses were always short. I'd wake up some place i didn't know sometimes. The result was always the same, something bad had always happened. It was small at first. Someone's window had been broken, tires had been slashed. I got good at passing the blame on to other people. No one suspected me. But then worse things happened. Fire's got set, a nieghbor's dog dead on the lawn. I left my house at the ripe age of 13 to wander into a world i didn't know outside of the suburban. I learned about the world the hard way. I moved around a lot. City to city. Things were hard. For a while I even thought I had control. But I woke up with blood on my hands for the first time. I knew i couldn't let it continue. I considered suicide. But i didn't have the courage, I didn't want to end up like....my victims. So i had myself commited. I was wanted for murder i knew, so I pretended to be Michael Jackson. Ironic, he was the most harmless person I could think of. I thought I had put myself where I could be kept contained and have a life still. What I found was a hell hole. The nurses beat the patients. The therapists ignored the patients. My time to leave came around and they kept me anyways. Over time I came to realize the patients were the sane ones. It was after this realization that the lapse stopped. I wouldn't need them anymore, I began to kill on my own.

Man.. I really flaked this game. I start in with a joke and then RL slams me around, making me be the sterotypical "Napoleon" in the asylum.

And as soon as I got up to speed, I get infected with lycanthropy and forget if it's night or day phase. (Sorry MTYF... No reason to clutter up your mailbox...)

Still, I got to speed and enjoyed myself. I really like my letter to Josaphine. Well, let's see what's in store next time.