The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Dual Happy Birthdays!

Ayshela

Perpetually young, our leap children, who will be "old enough" to get their drivers' licenses at "64". =)

Warmest wishes that you enjoy your birthday celebrations ON your actual birthday!

*Happy Birthday Hugs* to you both

Annael blushes and brushes the ground with her bare toe

Thanks guys!!! You don't know how much this means especially when my own family forgot my birthday :(

And any gift from Daryl is welcome Gyr :D I have special cuddles just for him.

Wyvern soars high above the Cabaret Room as an enormous flock of righteous holy butterflies carry him in their vice grip, battering his face and horns with their wings in the hopes of cleansing him of his evil. The mass of butterflies cling to the overgrown lizard exhaustedly as they bat their wings faster and faster, wondering if the reptilian Elder's corruption will even begin to show signs of deterioration. Wyvern struggles in their grasp, gasping for breath and exclaiming:

"Ahahaha, that tickles damn you! Hahah, yeah, you - haha - butterflies heard me, I said the "D" word! Bwahahaha! Ahahahaha! Bwahahaha! Darn, haha, it's hard to laugh evilly when you're getting tickled. Haha, alright, listen you little insects, drop me this - hahaha- this instant. I'm extremely late in wishing your master a Hahahappy birthday."

The butterflies suddenly cease moving upwards upon hearing this and immediatly drop Wyvern from his dangerously high position, causing him to fall for a number of feet and land onto several highheeled shoes that happen to have their extra-sharp heels sticking upward. After recovering himself from his painful fall, the lizard wanders up to Annael and bows, wishing her a belated Happy Birthday.

OOC: A slightly belated Happy Birthday to you, Annael! :) I'm sorry to hear that your family didn't remember, and hope that it went well for you regardless. Be expecting a special shout out from me on the next episode of "Any. Given. Moment."