The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Birthday

Peredhil

I wish I had the time and energy to do you the justice you deserve on your birthday, but I'm hardpressed just to write this:

Happy Birthday Cyril. You've been a constant presence in my prayers for quite some time now.

Forty is four times ten, four representing the world and ten representing ordinal perfection, and thus forty is a period of trial or testing. May you confront your test with grace and find peace that doesn't depend on circumstances or other people.

Hugs

Peredhil

You dear man.. i wish i had one tenth the time it would take to properly convey your best birthday wishes..

lacking that, i can only give huge **hugs** and say Happy Birthday, i hope it's been wonderful!

Thank you all for the birthday greetings, they were a rather pleasant surprise to find here. I'm presently out of town for meetings -- I've been on the road most of the last 2 months -- and only just managed a bit of free time to stop by and catch up a bit on recent postings.

Thanks again for the warm wishes, and with a bit of luck my schedule will lighten up a enough after the coming weekend that I can manage to post a few overdue bits of feedback.