The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Happy Holidays

Racouol

While Racouol and the other Pen members share mugs of hot coacoa and exchange Christmas greetings in the Cabaret Room, Wyvern hangs loosely from the tangled mess of Christmas decorations adorning the area surrounding the Pen's rooftop. The overgrown lizard valiently attempts to shift in his position but fails to do so, completely tangled from head to toe in a display of colorful pen-shaped neon lights. Directly below the reptilian Elder, the "M" of the brightly lit "Mighty Pen" sign adorning the front wall has been knocked out of position, and hangs upside down in the shape of a "W."

Wyvern sighs and gives up in his struggles just as Morgane passes by the area on her way back from a short walk through the snow, licking a gigantic red lollipop and raising her eyes towards the lizard curiously. Stopping a short distance from where Wyvern hangs and staring up at the tangled lizard, the little girl briefly adjusts her wool cap before exclaiming:

"Hey Wyvie, watcha doing there?"

Wyvern mumbles something under his breath, then responds:

"I slipped while cleaning the snow from the Pen's roof in the hopes of clearing up a few debts, and landed in the Christmas lights. I'm sorta stuck now..."

"Neato!" exclaims Morgane. "Can I get stuck in the Christmas lights too?"

"I wouldn't recommend it..." hisses Wyvern back "It gets a bit tiresome after a couple of hours."

"Awwwww" mutters Morgane in a disappointed manner. "Should I go n' fetch Gyrfalcon to get you out of this mess like that time when the IRS had you cornered and your only hope of escape was a bit o' magic?"

Wyvern considers the option for a moment, then sighs and shakes his head.

"Naw, don't tell the others about it yet, I'm hoping to untangle this mess eventually myself. Besides, I don't want to spoil anyone's holiday, and it'd only add to my "little" debt problem..."

Morgane frowns and licks her lollipop in silence for a short moment before hearing a call come from inside of the guild halls.

"Ooooo.... I'm gonna go get some Christmas brand Tzimmy Pen chocolate figurines! Anything else ya want before I go Wyvie?"

Wyvern thinks for a moment.

"Sure, wish everyone a happy holiday for me and plug Almost Dragonic brand stocking stuffers. Almost Dragonic brand stocking stuffers... they're only the size of pebbles, but buy enough of them and you can stuff a stocking!"

Morgane quickly nods to this and happily rushes towards the scent of chocolate while Wyvern silently prays for the miracle of leftovers. As the overgrown lizard continues to struggle in the lights, his middle finger accidentally gets stuck in an upward position just as a political rights activist passes by. Noticing Wyvern flipping him the bird and the sign "Wighty Pen," the rights activist immediatly files a lawsuite against the Elder of Initiates and departs from the scene in a rage.

;-)

OOC: Merry Christmas, everyone. :)