The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

***Happy Birthdays all round!***

Sorciere

Reaching into a bag, he pulls out a Meow for Damon. Lady Celes gets a "Remember TFM?" button, and Starlight gets a very shiny button reading, "Remember TMoT? I can't even *spell* TMoT!"

Then he heads off to play Zombies, singing

Happy Birthday to y'all,

Happy Birthday to y'all,

Happy Birthday DamonInferelLadyCelesCrusaderStarlightPeredhil slips in and starts edging the extra "en" he'd slipped onto the end of Starlight's name to the side of the thread, hoping no one notices his mistake before the offending syllable drops off completely,

Happy Birthday to Y'ALL!

Go charlotte, it's your birthday

We gonna party like it's your birthday... *record scratching*

Uh, right. Thanks you guys, as well as best wishes and a Merry Christmas to Lady Celes, and Starlighten... wrong time of year.

*Accepts meow from Peredhil* I'll make good use of this...

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow. (Inauguration speech as Damon announces his candidacy for president of the cheese factory.)

Thanks! >^_^<

Merry Christmas to Damon Infarel and Happy Crazy Day for Starlighten. Thanks everyone.

*Accepts Peredhil's "Remember TFM" button.*

- Thanks, although I'm not playing AM, I'm still a proud member and I'll never forget the guild among which I've found so many friends and even my love.

*Celes opens several bottles of porto.*

- It's time to feast and let's do it with panache and grandeur!

Edited by Lady Celes Crusader

*Tzimfemme reels through the room, wearing only a necklace of O-shaped chocolate cookies strung together into a necklace.*

w00t and happy birthday! Nothing says "we know who you are and where you live" like the gift of catapult!

*Minta ricochets off the party walls!*

yeahyeahyeah!

*Looking down, Tzimfemme finds that the 2-liter bottle of Coca-Cola is empty, and staggers away again to resupply, humming 'Star Trekkin' just below the level of verbalization.

Rydia is nowhere to be found.*

Wyvern dashes into the Cabaret Room in a typically late manner, cursing to himself over not being able to wish the three birthday folk his best on the proper day. Noticing that the birthday cake and party favors have run out, he whimpers to himself and swiftly wanders up to Lady Celes Crusador, whispering:

"Psssssst, hey Celes, a slightly belated happy birthday to you. News from the frontlines: the Scantavia Brothers were last spotted combing their hair and viewing their complexions in the mirror. Operation "Rabid Badger Hidden in the Hairdryer" is well underway..."

With that Wyvern, winks and grins to the famous Troubador, making his way to the next birthday person. As the overgrown lizard approaches Damon Inferel, he reaches into his tunic and pulls out a legal document. Pointing at the sheet, Wyvern exclaims:

"Happy belated birthday, Damon. As a gift, I have this certificate that will give you three free shipments of Almost Dragonic Brand Gorgonzola™ for your cheese factory. It's 100% guaranteed to not go bad for 48 hours, and made with real gorgon!"

Wyvern bows and grins as Damon takes the document and glances at it curiously. Leaving the freestyle kitten and heading towards Starlight in the hopes of wishing him a belated happy birthday, Wyv very narrowly misses being hit by the rocket that is Minta Rose. As Minta passes by the reptilian Elder, it causes him to rapidly spin in circles and momentarily become a miniature tornado, spinning towards Starlight at a rapid pace. After Wyv stops spinning, he whipes Minta's sugar exhaust from his tunic and dizzily murmers to Starlight:

"Happy... belated... B-day..."

;-)

OOC: A very happy birthday to Celes Crusador, Damon, and Starlight! Sorry I got to this late.