The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Back by popular demand...

Damon Inferel

Well... I seriously doubt that I have had any sort of demand, or even a light request for my presence, but I still stake my return, as well as a plethora-ish of new ideas and a newfound spiritual one-ness. While I'm not the karate king 200 year old sage, I've still had some time to contemplate a few things...

Like, if priests know that dinasaurs exist now, why don't they revise the Bible?

(Not intended to be a contraversial question, and I apologize if it offends anyone.)

Anyhow, I've got less than a week until I start life with a clean criminal slate, and all of my charges with underage drinking and peddling drugs go away...

(I don't really drink, nor push drugs... I'm Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes...)

Anyhow, as you might have guessed, I'm turning eighteen and I will soon be enjoying the wonders of lacking free time due to employment and school and this Job Corps thingy. So, while my writing may be far and few between until I can stop using the library's computers and get my own, I have come to let all of you know that I'm back.

(Geez, this feels so OOC... hold please...)

To be perfectly blunt, I missed all of you very dearly, one person in particular, and I'm glad to be back to the Pen. I finally have a place to write and be happy, sad, whatever, again. So, you'll be seeing just a little more of me for the next month or so until I move out on my own. (YAY!!! >^_^<) It's... it's good to be back.

(Please open another freestyle section... MEOW!!!)