When you're looking at some other

You think you need a thundering storm

Sometimes it's a gentle cover

If you hold your hand out flat

Water flees and flows away

If you clench into a fist

Water cannot stay.

Sometimes love is like that.

Oh my gosh! Peredhil. I don't know how to say this, but your words, they, I, I am so so so touched. I don't even know, I think you didn't realize, how could you? I just feel like, wow. YES! I want to scream. Where did you come from?That is all I can say.

Vincent, Yes love is harsh. Even the best of love can have a heart dangerous, sketchy path before it. When in the midst of the sorrow, I could not see hope on the morrow. The only kind of love worth wanting is the kind of love that lasts forever. And the only love that lasts forever is full of compramise and hard work together. People change, and grow, and decided against previous ideas. So for two separate people to become united, it's not small effort, nor dream, but a miracle. Yet even when a person plans and prepares and changes to fit just right with another, there are no guarantees. It's a complicated thing.

I don't know that you needed to read all of that. But I just had to. Basically, I have felt like love is life or death, NO I have KNOWN it was. But when I wiped my tears and turned on the lights and stopped holding my breath, I saw I was still alive. Although it took some time, and still haunts some nights, I know I yet have the strength to shine. SO I changed my mind and decided to live and not give up inside.