The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

ignore!

Tasslehoff

So the other day I get this email from Shelly[you all remember her], and well, I dont know why, but I open em, just to see what was inside, and plus I was bored, wanted something to do. Now I remind you I havent seen her, nor have I talked to her since December 15th or so, I cant remember exactly,but that doesnt matter, but anywho..So as I scan over this little survey thing she sent me, it comes to the part where they ask you to list some friends, and about the 5th name, a most familiar one pops up, mine.. Ryan.. and after it, in parenthesis, it says ( I think ).. I just dont get it.. According to her, we werent freinds just last month, she didnt even want me to think about her, but now she is wondering if I am still her friend. Does that make sense to everyone but me? Once again, I dont get it. i dont know how many times I can say that, but its true, I JUST DONT F***ING GET IT!

-Side Note: Michele make up your mind, and then find me! I am not going out of my way -

Gah! I am talking to my soul mate, so yea. I am going to go ... Bye!

(okies. I just need to save this here for like one day! please just ignore it!)

Sometimes lines are drawn and things said in the heat of anger that are regreted later. It is regrettably human to not 'fight fair' - to say things when angry that aren't truly meant, but said just to hurt the other person the way the speaker hurts.

And when someone is feeling uncertain and afraid, unknowing if they can be forgiven...

Perhaps they send an email with a listed name...

So they can sideways apologize but guard their own heart from rejection in case the other person won't forgive them?

Just kinda reaching here, and rambling...

-Peredhil