The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hello... goodbye?, Too Long...

Guest ArawnD

Guest ArawnD

It's been a strange day for me, correction, it's been a strange week. I've had my share of problems failing health (Don't worry about it), Car problems, and not to mention trouble with money (I spend it ) I'm lucky to spend this (past) July 4th with my brother. At this point I'd like to tell you that me and my brother are disturbingly similar in mind and mannerisms. He too has a creative passion, so much so that we sometimes have hour long coversations just to work on his ideas. But let us move on, when he left I had but written one story (and still am writing, Zool knows which one) a mere 15+ pages. Since his departure I had found Archmage and written others, I constantly sent the links to him for him to read, but figured he never got around to it. Well, today I showed him, and he went through the roof! He was actually mad at me for no pursuing writing sooner, and has thus asked (Naye, demanded) that I start my quest for publication next week! So, I may be bringing my posting days to an end. I don't know if things will work out, but he seems pretty confident. Only time will tell.

The Mad King

Arawn,

Good kuck! It's always a sorrowfull occasion to see such a great poster go, but you should definatly give it a shot. You'll have to keep us updated on how things work out, though. ;p

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

Guest lumpenproletariat

*following the typo mannerisms of Wyvern *

Arawn, how is your duck?

dammit, you should have at least sent ~some~ word me knight and sokhar were seriously discussing if you might have died ;p

anyway, good duck, err luck

and if you do get published, we had better get free copies

And good muck from Zool! Ah! Just like the good ole' days!

btw, you WILL keep in touch with your writing buddies of yore, won't you?? I need someone who can recommend a good agent (but don't tell Wyv ).

And one bit of advice Arawn. Avoid tests.

Elder of Elders, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.

Elder than dirt, more foolish than a jester, able to trip over the smallest logic in a single step. It's... Oh, you know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ArawnD

Don't ask, just listen. I've been BUSY. I think now other word, or words better sums up my efforts, and althought I haven't faired well, I still stand and look forward to the coming challenge. I know I've not written in some time, but know I remember fondly your inputs and encouragements. Just to tell you I'm alive and in good health.

Best wishes to all.

PS: Lumpen if you read this and relay it do tell Sokhar he does well to take up the 12 Swords again, but what of his Leagcy?

The Mad King

• 5 months later...

Nothing published, but rave reviews my friendly circles. I've not spoken to much of anyone in a while, I'm attempting 13 hours this session (4 classes 1 lab) Remind me to shoot myself.

The Mad King