The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

To Pen! To Pen!

Jechum

Jechum floats in followed behind by Peredhil walking with a stick.

We the Bards of the Terra, in order to form a more perfect society that can cut across all server boards, establish good fun, insure values, increase board tranquility, provide common sense, promote humor, and secure the incensement of good writing, do ordain and establish the Society of "the Pen is Mightier then the Sword", as an official Guild of the Archmage's Universal Bulletin Boards.

Membership is by invitation only and we will be selecting new members based on writing abilities past, present and future. For a limited time, all existing "Bards of Terra" will be granted an automatic membership, by requesting at The Pen's homepage. All original members who confirm their membership at The Pen's homepage, will retain their membership. After a reasonable grace period, (recognizing student finals, Armageddon, and other pressing matters) The List of Full Members will be closed, and reopened only on Advancement.

So do you want to be a member?

Peredhil softly chants an interruption,

"To Pen! To Pen!"

Jechum takes a deep breath, slowly exhales, the chanting stops and he continues,

Write and post quality works on Archmage's UBB and the Pen is Mightier than the Sword's home page, we will be watching.

Peredhil with ever increasing volume starts rambling.

...Ensure values, increase board tranquility, provide common sense of the wise type (that is all too uncommon), promote humor and initiate good fun that is funny, and secure... nay... even nurture the growth of good writing while writing a grammatically correct run-on sentences!

Jechum shoots him a quelling glance and continues,

Right now the core Eldership of the Guild is coalescing.

Current Eldership consists of: Loremaster Jechum, Elder Orlan, Elder Peredhil, and Elder Wyvern.

A Painting of Elder Zool hangs on the Wall and occasionally speaks as it wills.

I'm looking for a few more mature members...

Jechum contemplates the names he just mentioned, looks over his shoulder and shakes his head.

..ummm, seasoned members, who are willing to devote some time and energy.

All players of Archmage are welcome to come stop by the "Tavern of the Quill" There are many rooms here.

Mages may stop by to test and develop their writing abilities on our homepage but come prepared to receive constructive criticism.

Jechum looks over at Peredhil and then floats out past him...

Most Honorably and Respectfully

Jechum Newbie, Mage of Shadows

the Pen is Mightier than the Sword - BH - LoreMaster

Towel Salesman - "The Intergalactic Highway is coming so better get your towel now!"

Crusader of Intelligent Conversations

Guest Knight tB

Knight steps through the door, looks from Jechum, to Peredhil, to Orlan, to Degenero, and finally to Gyrfalcon, and grins evilly. Yes.. The new pen site would do well.........

Oh shoot...

It was a difficult decision, but in the end I put the old Pen addy on the "Chronicles" CD since I was uncertain if we were ever going to move. It's too late to change the addy now, since the CDs were already sent off... Argh.

Oh well...

------------------------------

Almost a Dragon...

"I'll put it in lamer terms:

If you came to learn how to make fire,

COME I'LL MAKE YOU BURN!"

-Big Pun, R.I.P

Owner of the Decanter of Endless Booze.

• 2 months later...

The other three sites are obsolete. Pay them no mind please.

This Old Ezboard site is advertisement free - neither banners or pop-ups. Donations to the community chest are what enabled Jechum to buy the ads off.

He payed for the first round, and I've donated the second. We feel pop-up ads detract from the creative experience.

Thank you for your questions and interest.

Elder Elrond Peredhil, 31