The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

License Due

Snypiuer

We have our license due in December $160. Last I checked, our PayPal account had about $20 or so. I need to figure out how I put the PayPal Link on before, but donations can be made at PayPal to:

donations@themightypen.net don't click on that, you need to go to PayPal and type it in.

Other than that, how do you guys like the new skins?

Give us some suggestions on what YOU want to see and how we can make the site look better!

And why not post while you're here? :smiling:

20 Euro turns into $26 and change US. Our PayPal is at $65 and change. I GOT'S ME DA' GUILTS! For not being as active as I should be and will cover what ever we're short - just have to wait for next month to see what the damage will be! :cry:

It's due around the first week of next month and I did get the donation button up (top left side of site) for anyone that wants to add to our account - and, you know, help a brother out :innocent: *Snypiuer shuffles around, broken cup in hand* "Alms for the poor! Alms for the poor!" :P

• 4 weeks later...

Ummm. . . controled chaos behind the scenes!

Account was suspended because the idiot in charge of making the payment had no idea what he was doing (HEY! I resemble that remark!), but it was finally figured out. There was a change in IPS pay structure, so we're working on some things. More than enough money for now. Will update if and when decisions are made.

Keep checking in!

• 2 weeks later...

Mark Higgins has created a support request on your behalf.

IMPORTANT: DNS Update Required

IPS is in the process of upgrading our network infrastructure and our systems have detected your domain, themightypen.org, may be using a DNS "A" record to point to our servers.

We will soon start transitioning all accounts to our new network which will mean IP address changes. It is very important that you update your DNS before this change happens. Please:

1: Delete the DNS "A" record that points to our IP address.

2: Create a DNS "CNAME" record and point that to: c43927-98229.ipsdns.com

These changes will mean that the transition will cause minimal downtime for your site. If you do not make this change your site will go offline until you do. Please make this change without delay.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

This is one of those 'Snypiuer has NO clue what to do' situations! I received a copy and so did others. I e-mailed Patrick (will someone PLEASE buy the man a greasy chili-cheeseburger!? He really deserves it for all the help he gives me!) to see if he knows exactly what to do.

After looking into it here's the reply from IPS:

Hello, If you are you using our name servers than there is no action needed on your end at all. They will pick up the changes instantly when they are made. Some of these emails went out in error so you may have been one of them.

Thank you and happy new year!

Regards,

Rhett Buck

Invision Power Services, Inc.