The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Introduce: Music Artist MoonieTunes

Guest MoonieTunes

Guest MoonieTunes

Greetings everyone =)

I'd like to begin this topic by introducing myself to ye' all :)

I'm 15 years old, Music Artist MoonieTunes (Slobodan Cvjeticanin - You can track me down on facebook :) )

What can i say mahm... I live in Serbia 'n City called Zemun (Not really bad place) aye as well i'd like to thank the mighty Peredehil who 've pointed this great site to me:) Rly good guy giant mega giga hugz <3 =)

Mhm... And yeah, back to what i do:) Well since few friends told me that i can sing well (And i really do hope they haven't lied !!:) ) I've decided to start a music carrier as a singer though i'm still an amateur but a pretty damn good one :)

I like to write songs about well pretty much everything: Love, War, Shadow, Corruption (In the world), Darkness that's all around us, about hope and yeah as i've said pretty about much everything

The reason i'm posting this topic is because, well call me greedy but i'd like more people to see about my art, to judge it honestly and to tell me their thoughts of it, who knows few comments/rate's 'n subscribes on youtube wont hurt as well :)

I guess i should post my songs now though the "best" ones're made on Serbian they're still quite enjoyable for listening - but as well i've got quite good ones that're on English so hope you enjoy' em as well

Lets see now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stI4uB7vCd4 (This one's called Sanctuary - there's only one thing i could say about this song, and it's that it is made about me and my childhood 'n past)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrtslekwNE (As for this one, i've named it Fairytale - It's a love ballade song on Serbian that i've made for some girl i've liked - I wont bother you people with the translations, but if anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me ^^ )

Facebook: Slobodan MoonieTunes Cvjeticanin

Msn: drakmagician@live.com (not dark it's drak :xD)

Well i guess, two of my favorite songs 're good enough for introduction - Hope you people might like them and as well i always do appreciate consultive critic :)

Glad meeting you people again

Yours truly

MoonieTunes

Edited by MoonieTunes

Guest MoonieTunes

Thanks for the warm welcome guyes=) sorry about the thread i was wondering where to post it and came up with a wrong though after all :xD Anyway thanks again <3 B)

By the way Jason - I love your guitar skills really neat 'n pro =)

Edited by MoonieTunes