The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

the return of the succubus

Signe

a long, long black fishnet-clad leg slides slowly around the doorway, followed by long red fingernails and the tip of a red tail. Slowly the rest of the succubus oozes into view, looking rested and rejuvenated.

"why, hello, boys and girls." she yawns, and stretches. "what a pleasant nap. Wonderful dreams." her lazy smile evokes all sorts of things, none of them suitable for family viewing.

"Now... I had a leash around here somewhere...?"

"Sssssiiiiiigggggnnnneeeeee!"

Wyvern races into the Cabaret Room and pounces to hug-tackle the experienced succubus, only to miss and cause the Cabaret rug to pile its way into a messy lump of reds and browns. The overgrown lizard promptly digs his snout from out of the pile-up and wobbles to his feet, his enthusiasm clearly written in his choice of attire... or lack there-of, since he'd dashed straight from bed and was still clad in his "World's Sexiest Lizard" night tee and geld bag boxers (made from real empty geld bags, mind you). Wyvern turns to Signe and flashes an extra-toothy grin, the tips of his wings curling in and out in an effort to contain his excitement.

"It'ssss sooooo good to see you!" Wyvern takes a moment to drink in the image of Signe, his glazed eyes and slight leer emphasizing his statement a bit more than it needs to be. "Unlesss this is just yet another one of those dreams, of course. Errrr, wh-which is not to say that I have Signe dreams THAT often, for the record... Three times a week, tops."

Wyvern sticks his snout up and rubs the back of one of his horns in the hopes of hiding a bit of a blush. He clears his throat loudly, and holds up a row of leashes dangling from his other arm for Signe to see.

"Anyway, I heard you're looking for leashessss."

Wyvern trails a claw along a diamond-studded leash, a sensory-enhancing velvet leash, a silver leash with a name plate, a black leather leash, an extra-tight copper leash, a flexible rubber leash, a spike-armored leash, an exquisitely soft satin leash, a flesh-tickling feather leash, an invisible wire-thin leash, and a festive leash with bells. A smaller leash, dubbed "enlargement leash", also dangles from one of the overgrown lizard's claws suspiciously.

"Here'ssss everything I could find on short notice. Uhhh, which is n-not to sssay that I'm gonna w-wear any o' these." Wyvern stammers a little as he watches Signe's hands move to her hips, transfixed by the color of her nail polish as it works its way down her curves. ".... am I?"

Signe smiles leisurely, one blood red fingernail tapping gently against her hip. "why, no, Wyvvie-dear - though that IS an impressive collection - have you been foraging in my toybox again? anyway, no.... I think something... special is called for. Don't you?" Her words elicit a small almost-draconic response - a head that bobs up and down in time with the tapping fingernail.

A deep, thoughtful breath threatens to release the succubus' cleavage from it's restraints, and the wyvern's eyeballs from their sockets. "yes."

The succubus leans forward and ties a very worn, very loved birthday ribbon around the wyvern's neck. "yes, I think this will be just the thing."

Wyvern’s scales practically melt under the motions of Signe’s hands as she ties the ribbon around his neck, her deft fingers touching all the most sensitive spots on his neck before finishing with a little heart knot. The overgrown lizard remains frozen in place as the succubus admires her work with a little smile, his tail rigid in spite of itself and possibly the only thing preventing him from feeling faint. Wyvern’s eyes slowly widen as he traces his claws over the ribbon, feeling its familiar texture, worn from who knows what sorts of uses and bearing Signe’s undeniable scent. An excited grin spreads across Wyvern’s face as the implications begin pouring into his head, and his rigid tail begins bobbing up and down like a hammer as the giddiness spreads through his limbs.

“Ahhh- I-I m-m-mean, gaaaa.”

Wyvern raises a claw to stammer something, only to break into a little almost dragonic dance instead, no longer able to properly contain his excitement. The lizard spins a few circles before his rigid tail connects with the lump of displaced carpet (now comparable to arguably one of the fullest geld bags Wyvern has owned). He topples over and slips, skidding over more Cabaret rug before landing where he rightfully belongs... At Signe’s feet.

:D

The succubus admires her handiwork, bending over the sprawled almost draconic figure of one of her favourite pets to tweak the bow slightly. Straightening, she exclaims delightedly "Peredhil!" and blows him a kiss that lands with an audible wet smack! on his cheek, staining sheer red lipmarks where it lands. "It's been far too long. Someone really should have woken me."

She yawns, stretching her arms prettily above her head.

"Now..." she murmers "I wonder what trouble I can get into..."

• 4 weeks later...

Racouol stood in the corner just staring at the various curves of Signe. Realizing what he was doing he tore his eyes away. "Might as well go introduce myself and welcome her back," Racouol muttered to himself. He slaps as much of the dust and grime off his clothing then walks up to her. Careful not to let his eyes wonder he focuses his gaze in her eyes. "Hi..." Racouol clears his throat after his unusually high pitched greeting. "I mean hi," satisfied that his voice just returned to its normal pitch. "Welcome back to the Pen, I have heard about you but I do not think we have met. I am Racouol" He then extends his hand for a handshake.

Signe considers taking up the Pointy One's challenge, briefly, before her attention is captured by the admiring gaze of the well-travelled stranger. She perches on the edge of a barstool as she watches him approach, and as he gets closer she pours herself off the stool, taking one hipswinging step towards him so that instead of standing at a socially-appropriate distance there is barely enough room between them for her to place one soft hand on his, arranged to be kissed rather than shaken.

"Why, hello Racouol. I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance." Signe smiles, her lips curving into a shape suggestive of very, very good times.

Racouol stood stiffly while his face turned redder with each passing second. After a few seconds he takes a large step backwards and give Signe's hand a few shakes before jerking his hand away. "Errr.....I am glad to have met you." He then quickly retreats to his little corner of the room.

Raising one eyebrow, Signe watches his hasty retreat. Leisurely, she inspects a bloodred fingernail, and considers her options. Obviously, she hasn't just been spurned, but Racouol's journey to a secluded corner of the Cabaret is unmistakeable. Only one reason possible- he's gone to pull a chair out for her, and in his rush he forgot to bring her!

Inhaling deeply to resettle her cleavage to advantage, Signe follows at a leisurely pace, only to fall flat on her face as she trips over a drooling Wyvern.

Wyvern slowly cranes his head up from the small puddle of drool it was resting in, his tongue still hanging loose as his eyes widen over the sight of a shapely fish-netted leg resting right in front of his nose. The overgrown lizard lets out a dry squeak of breath as one of Signe's boots shifts slightly over his horns, the light sound of her groan causing his mind to race over whether it's reflexive or done intentionally. With the angle between the boot on Wyvern's horns and the leg next to his face becoming more and more apparent, the lizard's eyes begin trailing up the generous display of flesh and fishnet stocking, his breathing growing slightly heavier with each passing inch. He eventually turns his head a bit to follow the sight further, only have the tip of a red succubus tail slap gently against his face, moving instinctively across his cheek and trailing leisurely over his eyes. The tail eventually slides off the other end of his face, giving the gibbering almost dragon a much clearer view of Signe than even he could have hoped for.

"... medic."

Wyvern barely manages to croak the word through his open jaw as Signe's tail swings back in the opposite direction, gently landing on the other of his face and sliding across his upper lip. Whether the medic requested was for Signe or Wyvern's recovery is really any pennite's guess...

;-)

• 2 weeks later...

*coughbumpcough*Here ya go =P

http://felinial-hippie.deviantart.com/art/...Bucus-129807533 for if that doesn't work...

eeeek!

it's like... if someone had a nightmare about Signe as an alien seducing men so she could implant alien babies that would eat them from the inside out, that is definitely what she would look like. ;o)

Edited by Signe