The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXXVII - Christmas-theme WW

Patrick

Thank you Mynx for the post!

I'm sorry for not being able to deal with the end of the game, but RL caught me more or less unawares and I will not have time to think of writing for a few days... and for what matters, I might not be able to access internet for some days also. Nothing bad, just moving away for some months to deal with PhD research!

Will be back as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Mynx has kindly agreed to wrap-up the game on my behalf!

*hugs all and poofs*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game over. Final scorecard:

Apt Toys (not so) happy customers and employees:

• Mynx => Sally Kellerman, 17, high school cheerleader and part-time employee at Customer Service Wolf
  • Guinea Pig => Pig, a guinea pig, representative for GP Toys villager

Apt Toys ex-happy customers and employees:

• Mardrax => Nick Degras, 10, fulltime student and Santa's helper villager, first lynching
  • Giles => Brian, 10, Sally's kid brother Seer, first kill
  • Vene => Matthew Jonathan Clarke von Wunscheringen III, Mattie the Third for short, 11, spoiled-rotten-to-the-core-and-then-some son of an extremely wealthy CEO villager, second lynching
  • Panther => Thomas Steward, 21, employee villager, second kill
  • Gryphon => Jamie Baron, 12, whose parent works on the janitorial staff Wolf, third lynching
  • Blby => Bartleby, a guinea pig who works as one of Santa's elves Baner, third kill
  • Mithrandin => David Reyes, 18, student, took the job on the store in the seasonal wrapping presents department villager, fourth lynching
  • Patrick => Santa (alias Michael Short, 47) villager, fourth kill

Wolves win. Thanks Tanny for running this game and to all for participating :)