The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXXVII - Christmas-theme WW

Patrick

/me stumbles breathless into the room, I am still in time??

*pauses to catch his breath*

So, let's see... I will be playing David Reyes, 18 years. David has no remarkable physionomical charateristics, he is a average height boy, short brown hair, with brown hazel eyes. David is still studing, he took the job on the store in the seasonal wrapping presents department, the extra money comes in handy to get him some more x-mas gifts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is on! Good luck to everybody!

Our players are:

• Patrick => Santa (alias Michael Short, 47)
  • Mynx => Sally Kellerman, 17, high school cheerleader and part-time employee at Customer Service
  • Giles => Brian, 10, Sally's kid brother
  • Mardrax => Nick Degras, 10, fulltime student and Santa's helper
  • Panther => Thomas Steward, 21, employee
  • Vene => Matthew Jonathan Clarke von Wunscheringen III, Mattie the Third for short, 11, spoiled-rotten-to-the-core-and-then-some son of an extremely wealthy CEO
  • Blby => Bartleby, a guinea pig who works as one of Santa's elves
  • Guinea Pig => Pig, a guinea pig, representative for GP Toys
  • Gryphon => Jamie Baron, 12, whose parent works on the janitorial staff
  • Mithrandin => David Reyes, 18, student, took the job on the store in the seasonal wrapping presents department

I have opted to work the "lynchings" into the general "serial killer murder" series, just for the sake of the story. So, although you are still lynching them through your votes, in the posts they will appear as kills related to the "wolves". Check this thread to see exactly who was a wolf kill and who was a lynchee!

Also, everything happens during just one night at Apt Toys. RP is free, but please do not change the general night setting ;)

Apt Toys (not so happy) customers and employees:

• Mynx => Sally Kellerman, 17, high school cheerleader and part-time employee at Customer Service
  • Giles => Brian, 10, Sally's kid brother
  • Vene => Matthew Jonathan Clarke von Wunscheringen III, Mattie the Third for short, 11, spoiled-rotten-to-the-core-and-then-some son of an extremely wealthy CEO
  • Mithrandin => David Reyes, 18, student, took the job on the store in the seasonal wrapping presents department

Apt Toys ex-happy customers and employees:

• Mardrax => Nick Degras, 10, fulltime student and Santa's helper villager, first lynching

Day phase should last 48 hours, but I'm moving on the 19th so I might not be able to post. Please bear with me? :)

• Mardrax => Nick Degras, 10, fulltime student and Santa's helper villager, first lynching
  • Giles => Brian, 10, Sally's kid brother Seer, first kill

• Vene => Matthew Jonathan Clarke von Wunscheringen III, Mattie the Third for short, 11, spoiled-rotten-to-the-core-and-then-some son of an extremely wealthy CEO villager, second lynching

Due to weekend+Christmas, I'll be working with an extended day phase - you'll have 72 hours to vote and try to get a wolf. If by Monday at this same time there are not enough votes (at least 4 out of the 6 remaining players), I'll be extending the phase until Wednesday evening.

If you have any trouble keeping up with the game thread this week, please PM me and I'll try to accommodate the timing so that no one misses the fun :)

Apt Toys (not so) happy customers and employees:

• Vene => Matthew Jonathan Clarke von Wunscheringen III, Mattie the Third for short, 11, spoiled-rotten-to-the-core-and-then-some son of an extremely wealthy CEO villager, second lynching
  • Panther => Thomas Steward, 21, employee villager, second kill

Hope everybody has had a Merry Christmas with lots of looting! ;)

Since there has been no activity at all at the game thread since we last closed the night phase, I'll be giving 48 hours as Day Phase from tonight. So, let's see if we can close day phase on Thursday (27th) at around 10pm EST (time might vary a bit since I'll be out of town). In case there is no activity at all, then I'm thinking about getting the thread back to activity after the New Year -- what do you think?

Sorry for the delay... came back from vacations yesterday evening only!

Night phase is on for the next 24 hours. Hurry up!!

• Gryphon => Jamie Baron, 12, whose parent works on the janitorial staff Wolf, third lynching

Day phase is on for the next 48 hours. Good luck!!

• Gryphon => Jamie Baron, 12, whose parent works on the janitorial staff Wolf, third lynching
  • Blby => Bartleby, a guinea pig who works as one of Santa's elves Baner, third kill

Posting on behalf of Tanny...

Night phase for next 24ish hours or until otherwise advised.

• Blby => Bartleby, a guinea pig who works as one of Santa's elves Baner, third kill
  • Mithrandin => David Reyes, 18, student, took the job on the store in the seasonal wrapping presents department villager, fourth lynching