The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hi Friends!!

Salinye

Hello!

It's been far too long since I have popped on here and said hello to my inspiring Pennite friends. :0)

Hmmm, I never know what to say when updating a board that I've been away from for too long.

In a nutshell, I'm good, the family is good. We moved into a new house, so that's exciting. I still have a business outsourcing writers and virtual assistants which is going good although I've moved over into the world of grant writing, which is a new adventure. I'm pleased to say that I've made time in my life for reading again and now have felt inspired to pick up my novel with new inspiration that I've been lacking for years. Here's to hoping my muse (bikini clad troll for the old timers that remember) stays around for a while.

I've given up on making promises that I might not be able to keep as life often pulls us indirections we don't anticipate, but I'll do my best not to be a stranger. I just want everyone to know that once upon a time, The Pen inspired me in a direction that has led to a very interesting path. It is dark days when our muse becomes a stranger.

Cheers!

~Salinye :fairy:

Wyvern races into the Cabaret Room with a toothy grin plastered over his face, the unmistakable sound of Salinye's voice triggering the giddier side of the reptilian Elder's brain. The overgrown lizard scoots across the Cabaret rug and practically trips over his own tail as he zooms in and glomps Salinye in a big scaly hug. Wyvern twists his stinger in the carpet fibers as he squeezes Salinye, planting it there in the hopes of using the ol' "my tail's stuck" excuse should responsibility rear its ugly head.

"Sssssssaaaallliiinnnyeeee! Great to see you around." Wyvern lets out a gentle hiss as he lets Salinye go and gives her room to breath. He then pulls out two Almost Dragonic Brand Long Distance Shot Glasses™ and a bottle of Chateau du Bruteweiser. "Thanksss so much for the update, glad to hear yer doing well. Wanna sip?"

Wyvern uncorks the bottle with one of his teeth and lets some of the beer fizz foam into his mouth. He balances the two tiny shot glasses on the back of one of his claws and begins attempting to fill them unsuccessfully, making a mess of the surrounding rug.

"About Bertha... that was her name, right?" Wyvern cringes at the thought of Salinye's muse and the nasty prank that Yui pulled on him after a certain date. "If you choose to bring'er here, you should really consider getting her something more to wear. Jussst so happens there's a sale on Almost Dragonic Brand Two-Headed Giant Barf Bags™ if yer interested. They're designed for large giants with motion sickness, but might fit a troll as a less revealing yet equally fashionable alternative to a bikini..."

;-)

OOC: Great to hear from you, Salinye. :) I'm glad that you've been doing well, and am glad that the Pen continues to be an influence and source of inspiration. Here's hoping we get to see more of you!