The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

WW XXXVI - This is Halloween!

Mynx

And we're off!

First day phase is now in motion, you have 48ish hours to lynch someone. Night phases will be roughly 24 hours. I expect to be lenient on this depending on workload and such.

No PM alliances but feel free to work on posts together. Just cc me a copy of all game related PMs please.

Roles being PM'd out now...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarification needed:

Mynx, please, can you clarify whether Sora Hikari and Ran Yoko have signed up for the game and, if so, whether they were included at the drawing of the roles? Because while I welcome any new player to RP with us, if they have not signed up/been assigned a role then they should not, for the sake of the game part, be allowed to vote. This will skewer the game in favor of one of the sides (villager one, possibly), since everybody knows they have no special role and so they'll be spared from both lynchng and night killings.

If they have signed up and you just forgot to update the List of Players, just let us know ;)

*hugs*

/Tanny

:)

Thanks Ozy, I do try to stick to character, even when it has a tendancy to get me killed early. It's not my fault Zane has all the social skills of a brick... or a stereotypical IT nerd.

Ok.. so it is my fault, but I'll play him true to his character anyway.

At the moment, Gryphon and Giles are tied with 2 vote each and a scattering of votes for others.

I'm holding the round open about 3.5 more hours and I'd appreciate if any of the "no votes yet" people could help me break the tie.

And for the record, I am not counting Sora Hikari and Ran Yoko's votes because they have not replied to my PM about signing up in the game. For all intents and purposes, they are not playing members as I haven't received confirmation of their interest and do not want to reroll characters.

Update - Rules

Standard rules apply to this game - villagers win when they kill the wolves, wolves win if they bring the number of villagers down to equal theirs (so if there are 2 wolves, the wolves win when there are 2 villagers. If the villagers get 1 wolf, then the wolves win when they get down to 1 villager).

During night phase, the wolves send me their kill request, and the seer and baner send me their own requests. Each night the seer is allowed to ask me if one player is a wolf or not. I am able to tell them the player's role (ie wolf, villager, baner, etc).

The baner sends me a request to bane one player. This can be anyone, including themselves. If the baner banes a target of the wolves, the target is safe and the kill fails. If the baner banes someone who isn't a target, then the kill goes through. If the baner banes a wolf when there are 2, there is a 50% chance of the kill succeeding. If the baner banes a wolf when there is only 1, then the kill fails.

Any questions?

End of first day phase

Talley as follows:

Mod/NPCs - Corban West/Mia. Costumes = Phantom of the Opera/Catwoman.

Giles Jordan - Off Duty Security guard. Costume = The Green Dragon Ranger. Villager. Lynched, Day 1

Tanuchan - Danelle Cortéz. Costume = The Big Bad Wolf

Mithrandin - Dan Gray. Costume = Little Red Riding Hood

Patrick - Polly 'Ollie' Gray. Costume = Weasley twin

Venefyxatu - Molly 'Ollie' Gray. Costume = Weasley twin

Mardrax - Rachel Stevenson. Costume = Nurse

Akallabeth - Elliot A. Banks III. Costume = Scruffy the Janitor

Cryptomancer - James 'Jimmy' Elliott Johansen. Costume = Pirate

Blby - A small black guinea pig. Costume = Necromancer

Ozymandias - Kelly Moses. Costume = Scarlet Pimpernel

Gryphon - Zane 'Jack' Russell. Costume = Luke 'Shortass Stormtrooper' Skywalker

Degorram - Character to come

24 or so hours until night phase ends. Specials, PM me with your choices. Feel free to RP during night phase all :)

no clue if I can still sign up for here, sorry for posting on the actual thread first, didn't understand very well. if I can, I'll be me :) dressed like Jing from "Jing: King of Bandits" (otaku on the loose!)

I haven't replied to Mynx yet cuz I haven't been able to get on the net since Wednesday. sorry.

Okay, just now getting on the net after two killer work days. AAGGHH!! I just now got Mynx's PM, I am sorry for not signing up beforehand. I didn't really even notice the signing up bit! bleary-eyed author on the loose!!

If I am allowed to still post on the actual thread as a bystander, actually two, counting Miho, that would be fine with me. I would like it if I'd be allowed to chat with others, but if not, that's fine too.

Ran is my character I'm playing, I guess. Dressed as a Shinigami from my stories, with a white mask that covers my upper face and two katanas on my back. Miho, my wonderful Ninja Minion, is just dressed pretty much the same as always. Again, many apologies!!

Ran and Sora

We surely welcome you to RP with us, but unfortunately after signup is closed there is no way that you actually play the game wtih us (that is, being able to vote and discuss IC the possible culprits). However, I think it is still possible for you to simply RP as NPCs, that is, bystanders from the point of view of the game. That just means that you can RP and interact, but you cannot accuse anyone, nor influence anyone's votes.

Of course, that does depend on the mod of the game -- since there is a chance that the players get confused about who is a possible target and who is not. I'm sure Mynx will be around shortly to answer if you would be able to RP/interact without being part of the "whodunit" ;) But in case she considers better not, for the sake of clarity for the other players, then please come back for next game!! Shouldn't take too long for us to have another one starting, and then we'll PM you so you're able to sign up.

I do hope to be able to play and RP with you, now or in the future! :)

End of second day phase

Scorecard:

Giles Jordan - Off Duty Security guard. Costume = The Green Dragon Ranger. Villager. Lynched, Day 1

Tanuchan - Danelle Cortéz. Costume = The Big Bad Wolf

Akallabeth - Elliot A. Banks III. Costume = Scruffy the Janitor. Villager. Lynched, Day 2

Night phase for 24 hours or so

Specials, PM me

End of night phase

Scorecard:

Tanuchan - Danelle Cortéz. Costume = The Big Bad Wolf. Baner. Wolf victim, Night 2

Akallabeth - Elliot A. Banks III. Costume = Scruffy the Janitor. Villager. Lynched, Day 2

Day phase

48 hours

You know the drill :)

End of day phase

Scorecard:

Tanuchan - Danelle Cortéz. Costume = The Big Bad Wolf. Baner. Wolf victim, Night 2

Blby - A small black guinea pig. Costume = Necromancer. Villager. Lynched, Day 3

Night phase for roughly 24 hours- Specials, PM me

End of Night Phase

Since Degorram hasn't entered the game, I'm removing her from the scorecard to make things a bit simpler.

And so with the scorecard as follows:

Blby - A small black guinea pig. Costume = Necromancer. Villager. Lynched, Day 3

Gryphon - Zane 'Jack' Russell. Costume = Luke 'Shortass Stormtrooper' Skywalker. Wolf victim, Night 3

This now means that unless a wolf is found, the game will end after one more lynching and one more wolfing.

48 hours till what may be the last Day phase ends...Tick tock...