The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Luxury Litter Can for the Sophisticated Feline

Wyvern

Wyvern paces back and forth through the Cabaret Room as the hour grows late, circling a veiled stool that sits at the center of the chamber. The overgrown lizard glances up at the Cabaret clock and winces when he notices the hour. He drums his claws on his pants and contemplates where the birthday feline could be at this instant, then lifts his head only to notice a familiar furry tail flick past the Cabaret's main doors. Wyvern wastes no time and races out into the hall, grabbing Mynx by one of her paws before she has a chance to escape. The birthday pennite curses over being a few seconds too late, then submits to being dragged by Wyvern into the Cabaret quarters.

"Happy Birthday, Mynxxx! This'll only take a minute, just wanna show you the gift I got ya." Wyvern grabs the edge of the veil and pulls it back. Mynx stares at the object with her blind eyes, still making out enough of its shakey form and structure to know that it probably won't last more than a week. "It'sss an Almost Dragonic Brand Luxury Braille Kitty Litter Can™. Perfect for dumping any kitty-related litter, like discarded balls of yarn, discarded birds, and discarded nosey veterinarians. Hope ya like it."

Mynx cautiously takes a step forward towards the Can, then freezes as her keen sense of smell picks up on something strong.

"Ugh. What's that smell?"

"Oh! That'sss right, I almost forgot to mention: the litter within the Kitty Litter Can is made of 90% incinerated Mint Leaf Golem, meaning that it will get rid of any nasty smells coming from the litter you toss into it... in fact, once the smell has wafted through your entire room, it'll be imposssible to distinguish the smell of anything from anything else!" Wyvern grins and gives Mynx a slight shoulder nudge. "Trust me, it comesss in handy for the discarded nosey veterinarians."

With that, Wyvern pats Mynx on the back and goes about setting out a bag of Reply Raven treats in honor of Falcon2001's birthday... or in the hopes of initiating the Kitty Litter Can to its first discarded bird, if William and co. happen to be absent! ;-)

OOC: Happy Birthday Mynx, I hope you have a great one. :-) And a Happy Birthday to Falcon2001 as well, here's hoping you're doing well.

Heh - the birthday itself was devoid of finals...the days after not so much

Ah well

One down, two to go...

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes both here and elsewhere :) it was a lovely thing to read before my Accounting final

And Patrick - I still have a ton of cupcakes if you want to fly here and get them :P

*Peredhil paces, wringing his hands* I missed her birthday! Oh Dear. I hope she forgives me.

She will, *quoth Elrohir reassuringly* She's possessed of a big heart to her friends, and large claws for her enemies. *He smiled approvingly at the thought*

*Elladan just smiled lazily and growled quietly in his throat. He'd already taken care of the present but it amused him that the others cared so much.*