The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Hello from south korea

Racouol

Hey everyone, I figured that I would just hop by and say hi while I had the chance. I am currently in south korea and doing well. Unfortunetly I have not seen much here because this is a working port. This is my second time here. I was also recently at hong kong. Dispite nearly getting hit by a double decker bus I had a good time. I am starting to get homesick and am looking foward to going back home, by then I should be a wee bit more active than I have been hopefully.

Later

The painting above the fireplace comes alive. "Racouol! The mighty bearer of frypans! It's so GOOD to see you!" :w00t:

Back when I was stationed at Oceana Naval Air Station I knew a lot of Navy guys ( I was a Zoomy :P ). From their descriptions, some of those assignments could get mighty long. 'See the world!' promised the recruitment posters, but no one promised you would get to stop and stay a while. Of course, with the way the busses run, maybe that's a good thing. ;)

Have missed you and your brand of insane story and humor. Hope you get a lot out of your assignments, and come back to us soon for some quality RP time! :)

Eat some Kim Bop and Kalbi, if in a rush dried squid in a bag. Avoid the green omelet like thing they sell on the streets. It's disgusting. Bugs don't go down well either. Chicken on a stick is safe, but rather pedestrian. Go for the live Silk worms in a cup. I never worked up the nerve to try them, so you should and tell me what it's like. ;)

• 2 weeks later...