The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

Salinye

Wyvern skitters into the Cabaret Room and slides up next to Salinye with the greatest of almost dragonic awkwardness. He nudges her with a scaly shoulder, then raises his snout to her ear and hisses:

'Congratulationssss. I'd try and hire ya myself to re-pen some recent gnome patenting contracts, but I figure ya wouldn't be into costlylance writing as much." Wyvern winks, then gives Salinye a quick scaly hug. "Just don't become too much of a ghost with yer ghostwriting, O.K?"

With that, Wyvern grins and pulls out a rejected gnome contract. He folds the thick sheet into a crooked paper airplane and tosses it into the air, only to dash off as he watches it swerve through the air with a number of madlib-response paper airplanes, moving in a crash course towards the tiny "Paper Airplane Terminal" table.

OOC: Congratulations, Salinye. :) I'm glad you've found a job that's exciting and enjoyable.

Well, surprisingly for my history, it's not fictional writing. There are TONS of people out there marketing their products and web pages that want ebooks and reports, but aren't writers. I was fortunate enough to connect with someone who liked my work (I've been working on getting into this market for a little while) and hired me to do quite a lot of work for him each month. So, I have a steady income coming in and then I can take my time working on the ebooks I'm working on for myself in the background. :0)

One of the ebooks I'm writing is all about the multifaceted different ways to make money writing onine. With detailed instructions of where to go and how to do it. That one will be my book, no ghost writing for that one. I also have a few jobs writing some articles for some people. For instance, I may land a job writing 20 unique articles about world of Warcraft of all things! How easy would THAT be? I think I could write quality wow articles in my sleep! lol

There are ALL kinds of work out there and I've been researching it and talking with people who have become very successful in the industry and I'm really excited about the mentoring opportunities I have had. Thanks so much for sharing in my excitement!

Salinye

Congratulations, Salinye! Can we get any details? What kind of ghostwriting are you doing? Whose story is it and what genre?

Cats got nothing on this girl's curiosity,

~Yui

• 2 weeks later...