The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Apologetic Birthday Wishes

Mynx

Apologies. A semi drugged rant is ensuing.

I have had a rather lazy day. I mean, I've barely moved beyond lying horizontally on the floor because recent experience has taught me that due to my current state of bodily health, standing causes violent twitches and for me to start speaking in tongues. Long story. The short of it is I need a doctor but all the ones that didn't get their qualifications from a cereal box are away and/or booked until the end of this week. Joyous!

But back to my initial point and the title of this thread. Today (for us NZers at least - some of you have to wait a few more hours) it is Cryptomancer's birthday. Now him being a long time friend of mine, I have long since been toying with a number of amusing and/or humiliating ways to announce this for him here today and the fact that I had to take today off university suggests I have had plenty of time to put these plans into action...

...yeah...

Considering that it is nearly 7pm here, I think that says enough for the state of my creative mindset at the moment. I blame the painkillers and I'm sticking to that excuse damn it!

So yeah...I guess the long and short of what I'm trying to say is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYPTOMANCER!!!

I'm sorry I couldn't come up with something more entertaining, or earlier into your day, but I hope you had a great one anyway my friend. Look at it this way, I'm still beating everyone who's a day behind us.

*rueful grin*