The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

A Kyttatonic Birthday!

Stoomp comes running in, Teddy bear under his one arm, and a soapbox under the other. He puts the soap box down and neatly sits Teddy next to it.

“You watch box.”

With this said the dwarf runs out again, hugging Zira as she saunters in. The fireproof kitten sits next to the teddy bear and strokes with her head against it. She curls up around the teddy, and waits till the dwarf comes back to claim it.

Dragging a plastic microphone and an enormous package with him, Stoomp darts back into the room. He sets up the microphone and dumps the package next to Zira and Teddy.

“Good kitty, watch Teddy and box.”

Then Stoomp climbs on top of the soap box, almost losing the struggle since the soap box proves to be rather high for a dwarf, but managing just. He sways dangerously, but moves the plastic microphone to his mouth.

“Peepul, Peepul! Listen. Izze Big Kitty’s Buzzday today, and izze good ideer to all come and give giffs!”

Stoomp climbs off the soap box, and runs around the corner, dragging a baffled Mynx into the room. He grabs the big package and dumps it into Mynx’s arms.

The feline beauty smiles gently, and starts unwrapping the paper. Upon opening the box she discovers another smaller box inside. She looks at Stoomp and raises an eyebrow, but the dwarf is just grinning happily at her, dancing from one foot to the other with excitement.

Mynx opens the smaller box, and discovers a tiny box inside it. She sighs, wonders if the boxes will be all the gifts, and starts opening up the tiny box. Inside there are some cottonballs, but as she rummages around a silvery glitter shines brightly. Carefully she removes the cottonballs, and in the box now only lays a small silver phoenix pendant. The tail is shaped as a small whistle, and a silver necklace is lying in the box with it.

“Oooh,” Stoomp coos, “Thizze come wiv it.”

He grabs a crumbled letter from his pocket and stuffs it in Mynx’s paws. The feline unfolds it, and on the paper is written with neat letters.

“A special gift for a special person. Blow the whistle when you need a friend, dear Mynx. Troy will hear you, and let me know that a I'm needed as a friend.

Love,

Sweetcherrie.”

The dwarf claps happily in his hands, and Zira lifts her head to see what all the noise is about, but then decides that sleeping is so much better.

OOC: Happy Birthday Mynx ^_^ I know it already is in your timezone ;)

Edited by Sweetcherrie

*tacklehugs*

If I could give you one gift for your birthday, it would be a solid month to travel around and ONLY spend with the people you want to be with, no obligations to distract you.

And yes, I'd take care of the kitten minions for you. :)

From one kitten to another - happy birthday, hon!

*snugglepurrs*

*tacklehugs*

a few moments later the stunned Raven wakes from the loss of consciousness caused by his collision with a Mynx.

Happy Birthday, I got a gift for you, it in the Banquet room, hope you like Billy Joel, I even found a baby grand to play.

The Raven flutters away to prepare.

:raven:

Ayshela wheels in a cart with a HUGE chocolate cake and accompanying bowl of punch.

What would a birthday be without a birthday cake? =)

And, since it seems greatly needed just now, when you're ready to set studies aside for a bit, I've got a snuggly fuzzy warm blanket here just for you AND I'll stand guard while you take a nap. =)

*huggles*

Gyrfalcon and Daryl waited for the crowd around Mynx to subside slowly as people slowly start moving towards the Banquet Hall to hear Cryptomancer's performance, and then Daryl launched himself forward, accelerating into a flying leap as he clings to Mynx, yipping and licking her face.

"Happy Birthday, Mynx." Gyrfalcon said, laughing at Daryl's antics as he carefully removes the werefox and sets Daryl on his shoulder, and that's what Daryl was yipping too."

"Hm... you've got plenty of guards for your sleep and caretakers for your minions, but we'll join in and contribute another fuzzy blanket or two." Gyrfalcon says, rubbing behind Daryl's ears "Congratulations Mynx, on this birthday and the many to come... and congratulations for finishing your exams, though we're sorry that you had to take them on your birthday."

A rather bedraggled Mynx emerges from the foray of hugs, blankets and general good wishes, a dazed smile on her face while a suspicious looking bookbag gnaws on her tail...

Thank you everyone for your well wishes to me, be they here in this thread or given to me otherwise. It really helped to get me through the study for my exam and it's always nice to know that people care.

Wish you could all come to my party...if anyone can get to NZ before my exams finish (21/06) then you're welcome to come! :P

With that, Mynx sets the bookbag on fire and wanders off in search of Cryptomancer to thank him for the song...