The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Werewolf XXV: Wolf of the Dunes

Patrick

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this thing on the road! I'm leaving for Denver in a few hours, and I'm willing to start the voting. Whatever happens, I may or may not be on until after it's all over.

Patrick, you know what to do, as you've got my idea for a death scene. Just use it/change it/discard it as needed!

Game On!

~Jamz :dragon3:

• 2 weeks later...

So here we go, roles, seeings, wolf targets, etc...

Wolves were Sweetcherrie and Tanuchan.

Baner was Azuran.

Seer was Dean.

Seeings were Tanuchan first night, no one second night and then the seer was killed.

Banings were Sweetcherrie three times.

Wolf targets were: Akalabeth, Akallabeth and Azuran. First and last were foiled by the baner.

I hope people had at least some fun with the game, and I'm sorry again for the week long dayphase at the end. The one thing I found really surprising was that no one voted for Tanuchan this dayphase. I would have thought that Dean's post accusing her, and Dean being shown the seer would have brought her down. Oh well. B)

I left the end of the story pretty open, available to the players to write what their characters do. Have fun ending off your storylines! ;)

Yay! :D

*huggles Sweet*

It was a fun game - though I'm *really* surprised no one voted for me... I thought that, with Dean's accusation plus RL commitments that ended up making me far less active than normal in this game, I'd be targeted quite easily for a lynching... :blink:

Azuran, you're a lucky guy... :P

Congrats to all for great RPing!

~Tanny