The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Save the Princess; OOC

Gwaihir

Depending on your clue the suspects might be suggested there (if you have one). Remember, officially no one knows anything, so they can't give you more help.

Thanks, yes you're right about the two threads-fixed.

Please do ;).

Just to answer some PMs I've been getting: The guilty party(ies?) is indeed an NPC or pair thereof.

Also, both motive and perpetrator(s) should be indicated in the clues. If you can put all or perhaps even most of the clues together you should have the truth.

Sorry for not posting yet, I had wanted to post last night, but for the reasons already mentioned I could not. I'll get a post done as soon as I manage to get caught up with all that has been written so far.

Edit: post pending a reply to a pm.

Edited by Patrick Durham

In answer to a question: YES, you are allowed to PM the info in your clues and you are allowed to lie in PMs and anywhere else.

Just send me a copy of the PMs. (I think a c ouple people have forgot that, but no biggie.)

Certainly a char list is called for:

Tannuchan playing Erylin

lord nor playing Adrian Bowe

Mirrizin playing Imar Say'in

Sweetcherrie playing Dennis

Katzaniel playing Lady D'Ander

Patrick Durham playing Alfonso de Margarita

Also, I hereby open voting. All votes should be PMd and while RPing your vote is always enjoyed there isn't really any need. You may chose to vote against some one for any reason really and you may choose not to vote at all for any reason. Whatever creative thing you can imagine is hereby okayed.

Voting will be closed in forty-eight hours and the results will be announced soon after.

I'm still alive, I swear!!

I was half hoping I'd been voted off and thus didn't have to catch up, but I will try. I won't promise for the end of today, because I still need to read everything that's been posted for like 2 weeks :unsure: but I'll aim for tomorrow.

And no worries, RL-wise, there were no catastrophes or anything, just a preponderance of projects and panic aplenty. :P