The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Grow Cube

Sweetcherrie

Ok, this is frustrating.

I beat the Grow RPG without spending too much time on it, but I've been unable to work out how to beat the grow cube as yet... and it appears that I can't get the hints to work on my machine, not that I'm sure I want to.

Aargh, why couldn't it be easier instead of distracting me from working! ;)

Heh, my favorite was always the GrowCube.

GrowRPG doesn't have enough components, so I got it fast enough that I didn't everything that could go wrong if you did it in the wrong order.

GrowCube wasn't too long, but you had to work at it enough to see the logic in the order.

Beat GrowRPG after a while, but that other one is quite confusing. I can't figure out what in the world the little lemmings dudes are trying to do.

Gryphon- I think the tips system is more of a donations thing. You pay the guy who made it five bucks, and he will send you another game as a thank-you.

Well at first you can see the little guys are sort of building a house out of the cube, complete with a rooftop garden and river... What you will never see coming, however, is the ending...

I just found out there are actually two ways to get the Max ending, so that's 1 in ((10!) / 2 ) chances to get it right randomly on the first try... that's not too bad. ;)

Edited by Tyrion

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, addictive puzzler. Crazy. If my math brain still worked... well nevermind. I solved the RPG one, it was easy enough. I'm just too slow right now to get the cube to work...

Edit: Okay, solved it. Now I may sleep. I was sooo close each time, I just kept messing up the order. Wow.

Edited by The Big Pointy One

The cube was funny. I never found it very hard to get any particular piece to completion but get bored before I got them to all do it together. Am I missing anything spectacular that happens when they all are at completion simultaneously?