The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

Pen Invitational Poker OOC thread

I must admit that i do not quite understand what your last post was about. What have these shards got to do with the poker tournament? And who is this beaseley fellow ad where is he? Is he at the table with us? Are those the cards (2 aces & 6) that we play off?

Sorry but I am totally lost as to where this is going or what is happening *confused look*

Parm

Okay, here is what is going on; I was informed that i had to do more of the writing on the QQ. So, I went from RPing to story mode. Sorry about the sudden gear-change. The Beasley guy is me. And I'm about to get pulled into the world of the Pen, then all the Pennites and me that are there are getting sucked into a magical vortex that will transport us to another time and place. The goal is to find our way back while not getting killed.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it time to send in the CSI team to find out what was the cause of this thread's death?

:blink:

I was just curious, do I get to keep the chips in front of me? What about the chips in the pot?

:unsure:

Yes and one more thing since the gambling has stop do I know have to pay for my drinks?? :huh:

Since YanYan hasn't answered, I'll post here what he told me, that he's considering leaving this incomplete and taking another go at his QQ later with some other idea. I think his reasoning was lack of inspiration or some such... if y'all wanna try to convince him to finish it off, go ahead, 'cause I'd certainly like to see it finished. :D