The Pen is Mightier than the Sword

HappyBuddha's Birthday

Zariah

Happy Birthday HappyBuddha, hope it's happy :woot: since you should have a :P happy :D day, especially on your birthday. So "Happy" day to you on your birth celebration. Or not? :unsure: Or....just have a great 17th..... :blush:

*Pulls out a :rubberchicken: to ease the tension*

Wyvern gracelessly dips into the Cabaret Room, tripping and flopping over as he finally manages to dislodge the gnome that had been stuck on his left leg. Cursing at the fumbling gnome and rubbing his scaly rump in pain, the reptilian Elder lifts himself to his feet and quickly checks the time, noting that he's unfashionably late once again. He then reaches into a large sack that he carries, clawing past a large supply of leftover Chocolate Grilled Cookie Cake Pasta Chicken and pausing when he comes across a star-shaped package. Rolling his beady eyes for a moment, the greedy Elder shakes off his dismay and turns to Happybuddha, grinning and hissing:

"Happy birthday, Happybuddha. Like others, I hope it was a happy day for you. Please accept my humble gift by taking thisss, errr... this set of Almost Dragonic Brand Semi-Sharp Twinkly Faery Roast Appetizer Trays™, perfect for the next jumbo fantasy BBQ. Have a great one."

Having said this, the lizard bows to the buddha and winks, quickly departing from the Cabaret Room before the repetition of the chanted word "Happy" drives him nuts.

;-)

Aw, you guys rock! Thanks for the thought, hugs, and love, it means the world to me :) And yes, I had a very happy birthday, thanks to your good wishes I'm sure.

Joyfully returns the hugs (and tackles, hehe!) and reverently handles Wyv's gift when it is presented, before quietly tossing it in a drawer from which it will never emerge when Wyv's back is turned

Edited by HappyBuddha